Honored Contributor

Re: NO AM STYLE THIS AM 8/16

On 8/16/2014 lovestoteach said:

I like the SG coat! Is it an oldie or is it coming up?

It's coming up. They're busy shearing the faux wool sheep now, so they're not quite ready for order.

Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 lolakimono said:

Alegria has boots for fall! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Alegria Cami Stone Wall

I could definitely walk five miles to school now, uphill and backwards in the snow!

How tall is the boot I prefer shorter ones these days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

How tall is the boot I prefer shorter ones these days

This is all the detail they have.

The Alegria Cami Stone Wall is a mid-calf height boot in a beautiful textured warm grey leather with two pewter accent buckles. The leather upper and leather covered insole allows your feet to breathe naturally all day long. Inside the Cami is Alegria's signature removable footbed that is loaded with cork, memory foam and latex, that creates a perfect fit by forming to the natural contours of your foot. The working buckle at the calf enables the Cami to accommodate a variety of calf sizes and the full length zipper provides easy on and off. A roomy toebox and a stable lightweight lug sole with a small 1 1/4 inch heel provides comfort and support. Make your feet happy with the Alegria Cami Stone Wall.

Honored Contributor

I have 2 dental implants; one has had to be re-cemented into place, 3 times already. I am not happy about that, you have to be careful what you eat or they can break or come off. Otherwise, I love them, got them about 7-8 years ago, cost me just over $6000 for the two. I have decided not to get any more, due to the cost, at my age (63), I don't expect it to be cost effective, since most in my family don't live past 75. Not being maudlin, just realistic, it is a personal decision. Good luck with the dental work, ladies.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Concerning implants:

I have ONE already (next to the new)... I LOVE it! My teeth are just bad, bad! Have a million root canals, crowns and then some. I will avoid bridges only because my father was constantly having to replace his. My first implant (#12 the "fang" tooth) has been a joy. It is fake so it can't get cavities! I have been just thrilled with it. This is about 12 years old.

The "new" healing implant is "unlucky #13, as my dentist calls it, is next to the old implant on top.

The lower back molar was extracted also in June. It does not need to be replaced. The "hole" is not a problem.

The implant was $$$$. Coulda had a gold rolo necklace from yesterday!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 snickster said:

I have 2 dental implants; one has had to be re-cemented into place, 3 times already. I am not happy about that, you have to be careful what you eat or they can break or come off. Otherwise, I love them, got them about 7-8 years ago, cost me just over $6000 for the two. I have decided not to get any more, due to the cost, at my age (63), I don't expect it to be cost effective, since most in my family don't live past 75. Not being maudlin, just realistic, it is a personal decision. Good luck with the dental work, ladies.

To the best of my knowledge implants are not cemented, they are S@crewed into your bone and ad become part of your body and they used to attach a post

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I don't think I will be doing the Joe Zee coat - I don't need to look like a double wide walking down the street.

What did I miss? RE: ghost on the thread

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 lovestoteach said:

Concerning implants:

I have ONE already (next to the new)... I LOVE it! My teeth are just bad, bad! Have a million root canals, crowns and then some. I will avoid bridges only because my father was constantly having to replace his. My first implant (#12 the "fang" tooth) has been a joy. It is fake so it can't get cavities! I have been just thrilled with it. This is about 12 years old.

The "new" healing implant is "unlucky #13, as my dentist calls it, is next to the old implant on top.

The lower back molar was extracted also in June. It does not need to be replaced. The "hole" is not a problem.

The implant was $$$$. Coulda had a gold rolo necklace from yesterday!

I am very lucky that I found a dentist who is associated with a "dental clinic" at a local hospital, the surgery was done there and he is doing all of the prep work etc at his office

Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 snickster said:

You are not being maudlin - you are being practical.

When I was in my early to mid 40's my oral surgeon is the one who pushed for implants. My insurance (medical or dental) didn't pay for it at the time. So I asked him, will you be my sponsor? He said what? I said, while I am paying you out of pocket for this, will you be paying my mortgage so I have somewhere to live? He said, uh, no. I said, then stop spending my money.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Bird mama said:

What did I miss? RE: ghost on the thread

The Cheryl Burke "BodyGlove" items disappeared.

The SG faux wool plaid coat disappeared.

The Nicole Richie faux fur vest disappeared, along with the cottage cheese leggings.