Super Contributor

Re: NO AM STYLE THIS AM 8/16

Yeah but it sure must be nice to have $300+ to spend on gold

jewelry 2 times in 3 days. Maybe they ran out of stuff to sell.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I just prefer fashion - even when it is the same old same old - than I do beauty products. Once I realized this was an all day beauty extravaganza, i turned the tv off and went and did other things.

Sunday's program line up isn't any better so I can get a lot of things done this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Pretty choices Bird mama! You and snickster must just revel in those brown colors-- they are so RICH! I like the green too! Played hookie today-- will go in tomorrow! The, um, implant came with some monorail complications! Hopefully gone.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Rununculus said:

Great combo, Bird. Hope you like them and they arrive in time for you to take them out for a birthday spin.

Loves, really nice jacket. Love the jacket - great color, different but still classic. Wish I knew about NF sizing. Only remember NF made the tent I used to camp in and it could withstand winds to 120 m.p.h. or something crazy like that. Very good brand I believe. Let us know how you like it.

Hoping the length is not too long probably should have measured! Novel idea! Thanks
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Are you going to be okay lovestoteach?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise