Honored Contributor

Re: NO A.M. Style (Live) Chat, 7:00, 7/31

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @Bird mama @Whispergirl @Snicks1 @Carolina925 

So, again, after spending all of July hunting the perfect swimsuit, this piece is now on its way.

C3AA1FB0-9915-47F6-A806-F9A244FF027C.jpeg

see? This top covers EVERYTHING!

Because this brand offers swimsuits priced separately for tops/bottoms, there are many pieces available on ebay. 

But, nooooo, I had to order, after all, from M.
Macy's, in general, has been a very good source of doing this summer because I can order online and pickup/try on there in the store/immediately return what doesn't work, etc.

Yesterday, I also received help in finding a perfume...first time to wear in over 10 years.

195F8258-2C5B-472D-B732-0C6059B0DE5A.jpeg

@LTT1   In another thread today, I said how much I love Chance.

Honored Contributor

I've taken cats to the vet before and boy it's an experience to remember @lolakimono   Some were quiet and almost catatonic.  Some yodeled the whole way and we had one that threw up when put in a cat carrier.  I'm glad you get to be there with them.  The vet that is working with my bird Frances is still doing curbside and that practically gives me chest pains.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @Bird mama @1 DancinQueen @Whispergirl @Snicks1 

For anybody who is not completely sick of COVID discussion, my derm predicts that there will be quite an upsurge in cases seen this fall. 
She admonished me to continue wearing a face mask (right).

She has a little one at home and worries about bringing it home to him, so I understand.

@LTT1 

Local districts have already announced a mask mandate (regardless of vaccination status) for fall.  I anticipate that mine will make the announcement within a week or so.

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

Have fun today watching DGD play softball! Beautiful weather today for that!

Yesterday, even in the late afternoon, the breeze was cool! 
DOES THIS MEAN FALL IS ON THE WAY HERE IN PA?

YAY🎉 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Note: does GILI JILL have tats on her B@@Bs?

Maybe I'll get some of those... just think...one could do body sculpting?

no, it's probably just shadows.

FEBFD741-44E4-4A27-B2A3-3ABD9F6A0E16.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I've taken cats to the vet before and boy it's an experience to remember @lolakimono   Some were quiet and almost catatonic.  Some yodeled the whole way and we had one that threw up when put in a cat carrier.  I'm glad you get to be there with them.  The vet that is working with my bird Frances is still doing curbside and that practically gives me chest pains.  

@Bird mama 

Today is mani/pedi for Ms. Thing.  Since the pandemic, and our "friennessance" she has been very good about allowing me to trim her claws.  Unfortunately, she also has these keratin "horns" that grow out.  She does NOT want me to touch those, so the V-E-T will do those today.  They look like this (her paw).  I have never had a cat with them, but if they aren't trimmed they continue to grow.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I'm a bit afraid for the grands...no vaccinations for them yet.

Honored Contributor

Aww poor baby got corns @lolakimono 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning Style Sisters ... it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood today, temps in the mid 60s right now.  

Thanks for the birthday wishes @lolakimono and @Bird mama ... leave it to Lola to remember one post where I mentioned it Smiley Happy.   Husband is in the hospital so my son and I will be going there for a visit, then we'll pick up food from a nice restaurant to bring home.

Lola, my Lillith quilt and shams (that I got at such a great clearance price) was reported as "damaged and undeliverable" by UPS.   Size ordered is no longer available, so The Country Store is sending me the King at the same price I paid for the full-queen.   Their customer service people are terrific ... I had such a nice conversation with one of the reps and we talked about her vacation on the Mississippi River, my son's new dog, everything under the sun.

I received this LTS JAI necklace this week, so think I'll wear it today ...

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I had gotten two cards with perfume samples in the spring. 
Decided to try and find them again yesterday because one of them was heavenly, to me.

Yes, the salesman found it for me and it turned out to be this!

He sprayed another one on other wrist that was same brand... lighter and more citrusy. It turned out to be nice too.

''He also didn't have the smaller size (yeah, right) and charged me way more than other sites are charging, even the man. site. I'm considering returning and purchasing from another...why pay so much more?