Honored Contributor

NO A.M. Style (Live) Chat, 7:00, 7/10

Good Morning Style Sisters!

It's Saturday, so it can only mean "Leah Loves Christmas."

According to the program guide, that's what we're in for today.  I won't be watching, but I'll hang around if anyone wants to chat today.

If not, have a great weekend and "see" you next Saturday!

Honored Contributor

Re: NO A.M. Style (Live) Chat, 7:00, 7/10

golf or cycling

see  u next week

Respected Contributor

Yawn. I understand the need to sell Christmas this early since most things are on advance order but I would have been happy for them to slip in a normal AM Style today. Making a list now for things to do today, not ready to Christmas shop...or to fill my "Christmas Gift Closet" Smiley Happy Enjoy this day!

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

Yawn. I understand the need to sell Christmas this early since most things are on advance order but I would have been happy for them to slip in a normal AM Style today. Making a list now for things to do today, not ready to Christmas shop...or to fill my "Christmas Gift Closet" Smiley Happy Enjoy this day!

or what about festive dressing?

when I did buy Christmas presents I bought them in November, I just can't relate to buying in July. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jackthebear @Carolina925 

Good morning!

I got involved in a project .... putting winter clothes away.... for now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I have no "gift closet".

'Also, my space is REALLY limited.

And I'm fine with that. In our old place, I used to shop out of boredom. It's dofferent now and life is "pared down".

There is a pool party for residents here today...12-4. I'm looking forward to going! ~❣️~

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Ah, the winter clothes tango.  I keep everything out, but it's the tradeoff of a four season climate. I have a lot of "layering" pieces and not too many "winter" items.

Honored Contributor

My Q orders got messed up! My sign in WAS my old email and orders weren't showing up in the "my orders" section of the profile.

'Consequently, I ordered Tommy Bahama gray strip bath mats and towels TWICE but couldn't tell b/c not showing up.

'A man in CS was VERY HELPFUL and got it straightened out for me.

However, the heaviest objects I have probably ever ordered arrived yesterday (during a humongous downpour). At least three heavy boxes going back to Q. And the boxes were wet.

The office guy said "you have LOTS of packages back there!" And then, "Did you see it back there? It looks like Christmas all over again!"

All I know is that for some reason UPS decided everything of mine was going to be delivered on Thursday. Tsunami or not!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear   I agree with you especially when I no longer buy anything to do with christmas any time of the year.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Enjoy your summer cocktails around the pool but be safe doing it. A nice meet & greet with your neighbors, sounds good especially since the humidity finally broke again for a few days.