Super Contributor

There is a TSV coming up on a NFL vest. I need help on the sizing. I wear a size 12, have hips and any other vest i buy is usually a Large but this is not a QVC size. Can anyone help? Thanks

Super Contributor

I purchased the NFL vest A373011 last year - I wear a size 8 -  usually a small in DC or SG - sized up to a medium.  Very tight and to small.  I am ordering up another size to a large.   I gave my other vest to my neice - hope this one works.  I would size up, they run small.  

New Contributor

If anyone has ordered this vest did you received it yet? I ordered the NFL vest that was a TSV on November 5th, it has said processing until today when it was changed to backordered. WHY? I contacted QVC and had a live chat with someone saying they are trying to get more. But when I ordered it was in stock, she said if they do not get stock on 2 ro 3 weeks they will cancel my order. This is a Christmas present, I would like to know of I am getting it or not, so I have time to shop for something else.

pixi4000 I'm having the same issues with QVC. I've been promised 3 different delivery dates and now the items on backorder. I've asked to speak with a QVC executive but was told they wouldn't elevate my issue any further than to a supervisor. Cannot get answers and I also ordered when it was in stock on 11/5 as the TSV.