Honored Contributor

Nice!

Because I sleep warm/hot, I wear cotton tees with cotton poplin p.j.pants year-round. 

In the summer I just switch my tops to cotton tanks.

The bottoms become more like capris since I move around a lot.

Shorts would also ride up (I'd get a wedgie) so I don't buy 'em.

I can't afford any of the places listed here (even with sales), but try to get decent quality nonetheless.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Thats Me wrote:

@Sooner @There's also the Vermont Country Store. They have a lot of pj and nightgown styles, and many are all cotton. It's a fun website with a variety of products you won't find elsewhere.

EXPENSIVE !!!

@SharkE The Eileen West good all cotton pieces last forever!   I have had several I know 10 years and wash and wear regularly.  They are cheaper though on the EW web page when they are on sale--but worth every penny at full price for the value.

I had a nightmare once with Vermont Store trying to return a robe for my mom that didn't fit.  Oh my goodness those people were nasty to me.  

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Sooner @There's also the Vermont Country Store. They have a lot of pj and nightgown styles, and many are all cotton. It's a fun website with a variety of products you won't find elsewhere.

@Thats Me CANDY!  Woman EmbarassedWoman TongueWoman Surprised

Trusted Contributor
@Sooner ... I only wear nightgowns...long in the winter and short nightgowns and sleeveless long nightgowns in the summer. I have many! I always wanted to buy an Eileen West nightgown but never did. I'll have to look on her website! 😊
Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Enjoy your new PJ's!  I love pajamas and I live in them.  However, I have to have either long pants or capri and long sleeve tops or 3/4 sleeves.  I get chilly with the air conditioning and also I like to protect my arms as they are easily injured.  It's hard to find  these in the summer which are cotton and cotton blend and don't cost an arm and a leg.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:
@Sooner... I only wear nightgowns...long in the winter and short nightgowns and sleeveless long nightgowns in the summer. I have many! I always wanted to buy an Eileen West nightgown but never did. I'll have to look on her website! 😊

@EastCoastGal Have fun!  Their all cotton gowns are fantastic!  That's all Ihave worn for a long time, but have branched out into shorts sets for summer.

The all cotton lawn EW gowns are very thin and cool.  The just all cotton are a little thicker.  The cotton and modal are very soft but won't last years.

For me, I don't like the ones with the smaller straps because they fall off my shoulders sometimes at night.  I prefer the ones without them--just me!  They are so pretty and so very comfy!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Thats Me wrote:

EXPENSIVE !!!

@SharkE The Eileen West good all cotton pieces last forever!   I have had several I know 10 years and wash and wear regularly.  They are cheaper though on the EW web page when they are on sale--but worth every penny at full price for the value.

I had a nightmare once with Vermont Store trying to return a robe for my mom that didn't fit.  Oh my goodness those people were nasty to me.  

yeah, I've bought West night gowns at Dillards mostly when they go on sale. Those at Vermont are that other brand made in Germany they can go for almost 100.

Sorry to hear they gave you heck !

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  New pj's will put a pep in your step!

Esteemed Contributor

Nice new PJs are such a treat.  Enjoy!