Honored Contributor

I've got a lot of new pj's for the first time in years!  My old ones are too big and too old, so I have new sets (ON sale!) from Land's End and Company Store.  Woman LOL

They are shorts and sleeveless tops!  Three are sets, three other ones are singles bought to go together. 

I'm so happy with them and they all fit great.  The Company Store ones are the best quality--all of their things I've been happy with.  But I wait for sales.

It's summer and time for new pj's!!!

Respected Contributor

@Sooner That's exciting!  I think it is a big thrill too having new PJ's especially summer ones.

I have 6 sets from last summer, some still never worn.  Seems like a big luxury to go from capris / short sleeve tops in the spring to tanks / shorts for the summer. lol  

Respected Contributor

@SoonerOMG!I absolutley love jamies.Matter of fact,I just got some delivered today from hsn.Comfort code.A knock ffrom cuddleduds

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner Fun and comforting all at once! I love pjs!

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me @Luvsmyfam @rockygems123 

So exciting and fun.  And you can't wear them out!  Mostly! Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I love pjs too.

A brand I really like is sleep sense from Dillard's. I have more than I need but who's counting.

I'll check out Lands End because I'd like some sleeveless tops. Gets hot in the summertime.

😊

Valued Contributor

@Sooner   thanks for the heads up on The Company Store. I had never heard of them and just checked them out. Nice!  

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner @There's also the Vermont Country Store. They have a lot of pj and nightgown styles, and many are all cotton. It's a fun website with a variety of products you won't find elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@Thats Me   Vermont Country Store is where I've bought all my

cotton Eileen West nightgowns. The cotton knit is so soft and

comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Sooner @There's also the Vermont Country Store. They have a lot of pj and nightgown styles, and many are all cotton. It's a fun website with a variety of products you won't find elsewhere.

EXPENSIVE !!!