Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

NEW MERCHANDISE & NEW DESIGNERS WANTED!!!

[ Edited ]

When could we expect to see new merchandise and new designers? BORING!!!  It appears all the fashions are repetitive with changes in color only.  Step it up QVC or you'll be missing money coming from my bank account. Seems like Im returning more clothes than keeping lately. While this is only my opinion, the so called designer that layers like 3 tops upon one another with the lace on the bottom looks like a bag lady; the models and hostS not only look hideous wearing her clothing, but the styles and layering add the look of weight to their body.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW MERCHANDISE & NEW DESIGNERS WANTED!!!

@Pookiegirl1952   And some of the items you wrote about are $80. plus tax and shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree they need to change up some of the things they carry. It’s stale. 

Respected Contributor

It seems when they do bring in a new designer many posters on this forum jump all over them with criticism.  Can't please everyone I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pookiegirl1952 wrote:

When could we expect to see new merchandise and new designers? BORING!!!  It appears all the fashions are repetitive with changes in color only.  Step it up QVC or you'll be missing money coming from my bank account. Seems like Im returning more clothes than keeping lately. While this is only my opinion, the so called designer that layers like 3 tops upon one another with the lace on the bottom looks like a bag lady; the models and hostS not only look hideous wearing her clothing, but the styles and layering add the look of weight to their body.

I would love some all cotton clothing, not all polyester.  When clothes make someone tiny like Amy appear heavy with wide hips due to all the ruffles and suff around the hips somethings wrong with the style.  Tall thin models also look terrible.  Oh well to each their own, just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

It seems when they do bring in a new designer many posters on this forum jump all over them with criticism.  Can't please everyone I guess.

I know, right? 

Honored Contributor

Remember Dialogue, Motto...those were just two lines that I remember from the past...the items were well made and current in design.

Honored Contributor

They have added some new lines, including a couple that are mostly jeans.  I don't imagine it's easy to find lines that will sell well, aren't too extreme, and can produce in the quanities required.  Now they'll be looking for production outside of China.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Everyone has a right to their own opinion.  I purchased a long sleeve cotton tee shirt from Logo.  It had a straight hem.  The other tunic tops, I do not care for -- too over the top for me.  I do think QVC needs some new clothes designers.  Isaac is in a rut with lace.  Everytime I turn around, there is a new shoe designer but not clothes.  I believe the Q needs to push more of the clothes out for new ones to come in.  There are clothes online (QVC's) that are over 3 years old.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

They brought the Du Jour line back, But they hardly give it any airtime! They just stick an item in here and there on random shows. I've always liked the line And I'm happy with the few items I have ordered since it came back