QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC simply does not do QA testing before rolling out new software changes and it's so obvious that they don't.

Thus the ongoing problems when they implement anything new. QVC's IT department is so unprofessional, period!

Frequent Contributor

I just got switched to the new homepage. I'm on Chrome and I can't figure out where in the heck anything is? There is no search bar. I know someone said there were three little slashes in the upper corner? I have nothing? If this is the new homepage I'll have to use Internet Explorer to view anything. Are they planing to fix the site so it's user friendly to the Chrome browser?

Honored Contributor

First thing under Shop QVC TV  upper right. Or at least it's here now!!

Esteemed Contributor

This is an old thread originally from 2018.

Frequent Contributor

I've written to the forum address that someone posted in one of the earlier posts. My Homepage was fine this morning. Next thing it changed to the new version. I can't even figure out where to log into my acct. I've read the suggestions in the earlier thread, I don't see anything like what they have posted. My Internet Explorer Browser is fine....my Chrome Browser isn't allowing me to view any of the above mentioned things. Its frustrating.

Honored Contributor

I'm on Chrome too.  Little cluttered but I'll get used to it.