Super Contributor

Re: NEED TO FIND SHOES THAT DON'T SHOW TOES TO WEAR WITH MAXIS, HELP

On 6/10/2014 lolakimono said:

Or these, from El Naturalista (Wakataua N428).

Women's El Naturalista Wakataua N428 - 374512

I have some similar to these - they go with just about everything from pants to skirts to dresses.

Trusted Contributor

I second the EARTH JACARANDA!!!! Look at 6 pm dot com for a STEAL of a price. I bought 2 pairs in tan and one in black. They are leather, have an arch support and are SUPER comfortable. FREE SHIPPING also! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

These are by Lauren. Someone posted them in black the other day. I have them in Navy and they are comfortable.

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 librisfb said:

Cobb Hill (by New Balance). Style: Aubrey. Khaki (top) and Tan (bottom). These shoes are so comfy I bought them in three colors. Have worn with dresses and pants all day long. Love them.

I have these shoes - very comfortable - love them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/11/2014 muttmom said:

These are by Lauren. Someone posted them in black the other day. I have them in Navy and they are comfortable.

wow these are cute!!! a really nice variation of an espadrille. where did you get yours?

Respected Contributor

On 6/11/2014 ibb38 said:

wow these are cute!!! a really nice variation of an espadrille. where did you get yours?

I bought mine at Bloomingdales but they sell them all over the place. They are called Charla. Amazon has good prices on them. Full price they are $69.

Contributor

Thanks SO much for showing these...just ordered in black and navy from Amazon!!! They are adorable!

Super Contributor

On 6/11/2014 baseballmom21 said:

Thanks SO much for showing these...just ordered in black and navy from Amazon!!! They are adorable!

ITA. Well shoot how adorable are those??!! Now I want those. hmmmm. They come in black too? OMG. I really like those. They would look so cute with cropped pants or skirts/maxis. Thank you for posting.

Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 lolakimono said:

I'm not sure if these are too revealing or not...

Softspots- Neima

Softspots- Naveah

so cute now I want them!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the same issue w/ my toes and always look for peep toes. I purchased an adorable pair of Lifestride nude canvas wedges just recently from shoes.com. They have a flower on the toe box which also helps detract from the toes. Free s/h, sent out fed ex, and only $40. Very comfortable. B5289F7905. Hope this doesn't get poofed.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein