Trusted Contributor

Re: NEED TO FIND SHOES THAT DON'T SHOW TOES TO WEAR WITH MAXIS, HELP

Okay, I just reread and see that you are okay with a peep toe.

This one is LifeStride Radius at Zappos:

Honored Contributor

Just got the Laurens on Amazon for $53.00, free shipping. You have all corrupted me, I thought I was on a budget, but you have made such good suggestions. Amazon had many other similar summery, toe covered styles. BTW, these have no soles and will not last long. I read the reviews on them. I will use these as my "from the car to the restaurant shoes". On to more shopping.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Mindy D said:

Just got the Laurens on Amazon for $53.00, free shipping. You have all corrupted me, I thought I was on a budget, but you have made such good suggestions. Amazon had many other similar summery, toe covered styles. BTW, these have no soles and will not last long. I read the reviews on them. I will use these as my "from the car to the restaurant shoes". On to more shopping.

Yay! I'm glad you found something to wear.

Honored Contributor

Found the Naturalistas on Amazon. Bit too expensive for me right now.

Super Contributor

Try White Mountain. I have a couple pairs of peep toe clogs that are very comfortable.

Valued Contributor

Personally, I like a nice flat, or sandals, or maybe a very low heel with Maxi dresses.
Honored Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Hoovermom said:

I just saw that you got your shoes today. How do they fit? I ordered mine this morning and cannot wait for them. Thanks.

I wear a 6 or 6.5 but in these took 6.5. For me they are warm weather shoes and in summer my feet sometimes swell. When I bought the black, it was still cool and they were a little loose. The SA thought I should stick with the 6, but I am glad I did not. The new ones (luckily) fit the same way.

Honored Contributor

My Laurens just came from Amazon. They definitely need some kind of cushioning--they feel rock hard. What kind of Dr. Scholl's is the right type for this shoe? I am always confused when picking out Dr. Scholl's inserts. PLEASE HELP.

Honored Contributor

Page 1 of 9
Back