Trusted Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Mustangshar said: I ordered the tulip red plaid.Smiley Happy. Very pretty.

How nice, I hope you love it and wear it in good health Mustangshar. Please post how you like it.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the multi (orangish, pinks, yellows) pajamas..so cute. I thought the bottoms would look great for going out w/white tee and cute sandals... Haven't seen anything this cute in awhile on hsn or qvc...

Trusted Contributor

HSN has been bringing really great vendors like Natori, Marla Wynne, Born, Vince Camuto, Trish McEvoy, Nikki Poulas, Patricia Nash and a whole lot more. The Q seems to have the same old, same old.

Honored Contributor

Reminder to get 7% rebate back from ShopAtHome.

Trusted Contributor

So excited, I just put my order in for both Caftans, one in Pink Multi and the other in Tulip. One is on wait list and the two piece pajama set in the pink, the blue was gone. I've ordered a lot of pink.

Can't wait to get them.

Super Contributor

I love her, wish I could buy it all! Purchased the sleep shirt with tropical print (pockets, c'mon), and the colorblock caftan pajama set that Josie was wearing this am. I love her pieces, and her enthusiasm :-)

Super Contributor

Too bad its polyester