Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have lost 60 lbs in the last 14 months and as a result, my b--bs have changed.

I was a 42C with low hanging girls.

They have gotten smaller with the weight loss and I have gone down 1-2 band sizes.

Lately the cups seem to be riding up

I guess I am going out today to look for new bras

Any suggestions

thanks all 

@I am still oxoxYou didn't share your "special recipe" for weight loss!  Congrats, and how did you get that fablous result?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Weight Watchers and hard work and dedication. 

@ECBG wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have lost 60 lbs in the last 14 months and as a result, my b--bs have changed.

They have gotten smaller with the weight loss and I have gone down 1-2 band sizes.

Any suggestions

thanks all 

@I am still oxoxYou didn't share your "special recipe" for weight loss!  Congrats, and how did you get that fablous result?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@ECBG 

Weight Watchers and hard work and dedication. 

@ECBG wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Any suggestions

thanks all 

@I am still oxox Wonderful!  I lost my pregnancy weight by WW in the 80's.  The calories are now a lot higher and I don't know how they do it (now).  I lost 2 lbs a week and was never hungry at all.

Honored Contributor

I found a great bra at Lord and Taylor yesterday  Bali Comfort Revolution Shaping Wireless Bra #5464, they were on sale for $22.00 I wore one today and it was so comfy I ordered 4 more on line with an 25% off, they should carry me through the Summer.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Bali. I'm 38D and wish I were a bit smaller.