Esteemed Contributor

My review of the Dennis Basso tsv

Since there has only been a couple negative threads on this coat I thought I would post mine since I love it. I wore it today for the first time out. It is very cold here. Single digits. It is very warm. I had my waitlist of the ivory switched to the chocolate since it didn't look like I would get it. I am very tiny and got thre XXS. It fits perfect. It is very cute. It looks the same as it did on tv. I don't get where some of the bad reviews are coming from. Sometimes people just buy to buy something I think then once they get it, it disappoints. Sometimes I think they buy just because it is. Tsv. I don't find it thin all. I am defintly keeping it. I have arthritic hands that don't work and the buttons did not pop off. I love it. The only disappointment is that I didn't get it in ivory.
Honored Contributor

Re: My review of the Dennis Basso tsv

@ccassaday wrote:
Since there has only been a couple negative threads on this coat I thought I would post mine since I love it. I wore it today for the first time out. It is very cold here. Single digits. It is very warm. I had my waitlist of the ivory switched to the chocolate since it didn't look like I would get it. I am very tiny and got thre XXS. It fits perfect. It is very cute. It looks the same as it did on tv. I don't get where some of the bad reviews are coming from. Sometimes people just buy to buy something I think then once they get it, it disappoints. Sometimes I think they buy just because it is. Tsv. I don't find it thin all. I am defintly keeping it. I have arthritic hands that don't work and the buttons did not pop off. I love it. The only disappointment is that I didn't get it in ivory.

@ccassaday

That's the most important thing. The rest is icing!

Esteemed Contributor

Let me second your review...I orginally ordered in four colors...(not the ivory)...and in my unwise anger...because it was taking so long to ship...I canceled three of them...

I received the black one and i love it...I am now on waitlist for the other three I canceled..(i could kick myself)....

Its a lovely coat...I have only worn it out once....it was warm and cozy comfy...i wear a 3x and it fits perfectly....

I don't care for that big colar...so I it off...if I need it for dress up...I will put it back on...

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

Let me second your review...I orginally ordered in four colors...(not the ivory)...and in my unwise anger...because it was taking so long to ship...I canceled three of them...

I received the black one and i love it...I am now on waitlist for the other three I canceled..(i could kick myself)....

Its a lovely coat...I have only worn it out once....it was warm and cozy comfy...i wear a 3x and it fits perfectly....

I don't care for that big colar...so I it off...if I need it for dress up...I will put it back on...

That is a lot of coats.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to go to town today against my better judgement.  Winds holding my flag straight out with 14 but feels like -7 so my car radio said.  I just know my nose looks like Rudolph's.   I wore my 5+ year old Dennis reversible carcoat length jacket.  I was warm as toast in the coat and I was so glad I had the hood on.  Other ladies walking across the parking lot had no hat and were fighting the wind trying to keep their jackets closed.  We all looked like cartoon characters trying to walk in a straight line trying to get to the store.  I looked at our 10 day forecast.  Not looking good for last minute shopping and rain on Christmas.  Merry Christmas to you all and safe travels.

Honored Contributor

I loved that coat but didn't want one SO long.  I don't wear leggings and at 5' 6" I'm not tall.  That's (sniff) too much coat for me!