Trusted Contributor

My returned items not showing on my order status.

This has been going on too long...Is it just me?

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Re: My returned items not showing on my order status.

@BARBIE100 ....I had to return two items, both are showing up as returned in the order stauts area...can you try a different browser?

Honored Contributor

How long ago did you make the return?  

The last item I returned was 2 weeks ago.  It took about 10 days to show as a return and for me to get the e-mail that a refund was being issued.  Then it took about 5 days before the money was credited to my account.  

Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

This has been going on too long...Is it just me?

@BARBIE100 

Absolutely not! I was checking order status for things to be delivered and while it was already the end of April the last order to show was from February?! (I'd had a few things ordered and delivered that weren't on the list)

They're apparently WAAAY behind in updating...

Esteemed Contributor

A few months ago, I returned 4 long-sleeve tops (in one bag) - and it never showed up as returned (even after 2 months). I emailed QVC and they forgot to credit me.

Trusted Contributor

I’m having the same issue. 

Esteemed Contributor

It took a good 3  weeks before my returned showed up as returned. Still has not appeared as a credit on my card.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Returns are very slow right now and very messed up. I have gotten a credit back for a return that has not showed up on my order status and when I call the automated number they say the return hasn’t arrived yet. Also have been credited back for a return that was on easy pay but the easy pay installments are still in my easy pay status. They are correcting that. So if you have returned anything that was on easy pay be sure to check that the remaining installments have been removed. Also have returns that have been received that aren’t showing up as returned. I am sure when they complete the change they are doing everything will be much better, but for now keep a watchful eye.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

A few months ago, I returned 4 long-sleeve tops (in one bag) - and it never showed up as returned (even after 2 months). I emailed QVC and they forgot to credit me.

Wow, you have got to be kidding!  This is unacceptable.  Not only is the shipping slow but now they are messing up the returns??  It is out of control.

Regular Contributor

This return issue is really terrible. If you return something to a brick and motor you receive the refund within a few days.  

I called customer service on 4 items today that Ontario received 11 days ago and was also told it would take 8 to 10 days to be credited to my account.  Trying to figure out my account is going to be very difficult as there may be a possibility of other easy payments being deducted.  Think I am done with this easy pay. 

All this has started with the Ontario warehouse, if they are having that many problems with that warehouse shut it down until the problems are solved.