Super Contributor

My response to Courtney “does she have a home”

Yes Courtney K! And as another poster said, Shawn, Courtney and Jane! Constantly.......
Contributor

Re: My response to Courtney “does she have a home”

[ Edited ]

Of the three...Shawn is my favorite by far!  Courtney gets on my nerves, she is very affected & always checking herself out in the monitors & Jane talks excessively!  I just change the channel when I have had enough of them!

I was so sad to see that Katie McGee & Mary Nelson leave...they were never featured on Prime Time like they should have been!  Katie had the best, calm voice to listen too...even, if I wasn't actually watching, I enjoyed listening to her!  Please stress to your Hosts how important their voices are to listen to;  to calm down & lower their voice! 

That is why I enjoy listening to Shawn;  Lisa Robinson & Lisa Mason both had wonderful voices to listen to, even if you weren't actually watching!  Oh, how I miss the old days on QVC!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Poopie 

Katie left?! I found it interesting that for a moment she seemed to be the featured new gal much like Courtney is now but all of the sudden she fell out of favor apparently. I wonder what happened?

Respected Contributor

Courtney???? is your thread @metrogal so you can put your Reply to Message there, no need to start another thread about the same subject. It's so sweet of you to be concerned about Courtney...I'm absolutely positive she does have a home. Honestly, some people.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Poopie 

Katie left?! I found it interesting that for a moment she seemed to be the featured new gal much like Courtney is now but all of the sudden she fell out of favor apparently. I wonder what happened?

shunted off the island to Q2 where she got lousy air time there fore no sales 

Honored Contributor

Khondabi is working all the hours she can now while she's new , to show she is a team player, reliable worker to reap benefits later

she out of all that group picked it up very quickly 

Honored Contributor

It's no mystery to me.  The hosts who sell the most, the hosts who bring in the most cash; get the most hours and those who truly excel in bringing in the money, get the prime time hours.  

Honored Contributor

You could put a trained chimpanzee in a primetime slot and show profits.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Poopie 

@Andreatooit appears to have been a surprise to Katie seeing as she posted her schedule which included shows later in the week. Then all of a sudden following one of her shows, she has a post on social media that she is no longer with QVC. 

She does have a new Insta page but not FB yet. She is working on it.

Respected Contributor

?