Honored Contributor

My "Fashionable" LOGO Face Mask

[ Edited ]

I wanted to out to get a Pizza, and thought I'd make myself a face mask because I'd be in a small deli in close proximity to others.

I saw the how-to on Facebook earlier today - using some t-shirts.

I got  LOGO tie-dye t-shirt out of the donation bag that I haven't been able to drop off ... and cut it up into enough pieces to make several facemasks.

All it takes is a strip of fabric, some 12-cup coffee filters, scotch tape, staples and some rubber bands.

I may go through my donation bag and re-purpose the items into "fashionable face masks."

Sitting here eating my Pizza (and have a Haagen Dasz pint in the freezer for dessert.)

Valued Contributor

Re: My "Fashionable" LOGO Face Mask

[ Edited ]

My neighbor was out walking her dog this morning with a mask she made from an old pair of leggings. She just cut off the bottom of the leg about 1 foot and folded in the sides and put it over her head and over her nose and mouth. She had it lined with a disinfectant wipe. No need for any sewing or rubber bands!

Honored Contributor

Re: My "Fashionable" LOGO Face Mask

@simplyfriends 

Sounded like a good idea, so I tried it.

Not going to work for me with eyeglasses and hearing aids!  

---------------------------------

@simplyfriends wrote:

My neighbor was out walking her dog this morning with a mask she made from an old pair of leggings. She just cut off the bottom of the leg about 1 foot and folded in the sides and put it over her head and over her nose and mouth. She had it lined with a disinfectant wipe. No need for any sewing or rubber bands!