Trusted Contributor

I ordered a item 10/3 did not ship for aleast 6 days,finally see it comes from calif,so still waiting it now is in Neb.suppose to recieve 17 or 18.If I knew this item would take almost a month,would never have bought.

Honored Contributor

One must be prepared in these turbulent times for late delivery, period.   I'm in a unique situation with a PO box that UPS/US mail combo delivery that is always late.  Is QVC worse than anyone else?  In my case, no.  I'm sure others with straight delivery will chime in.

Respected Contributor

I live in the Midwest and my Q shipments rarely ship from the CA distribution center.  But I am also waiting for a Q shipment from CA right now.  The last time a Q item shipped to me from CA (pre-Covid) it took a couple weeks so I know it will probably take that long or longer now. 

Honored Contributor

My last order was the first item I've had shipped from CA and I'm on the opposite coast, GA.

Took a very long time.

Too bad we have no way of knowing which warehouse will be shipping our order, I'd never order an item if I knew it was being shipped from the other side of the country, not via the shipping method QVC uses anyway.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Checking my order status this morning shows a package at my PO box that was promised 10/17.  So its four days early !

Esteemed Contributor

From the 3rd to the 18th does not add up to a month.

All shipments from all sites are disrupted.  If you don't want to deal with it, stop ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC shipping is erratic.  Even when I have paid extra for receipt by a specific day, they have failed to meet the deadline.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

QVC shipping is erratic.  Even when I have paid extra for receipt by a specific day, they have failed to meet the deadline.

@NYCLatinaMe   QVC shipping has improved tremendously.  I've recently had my clothing orders ship within 24 hours in many instances and all within 2-3 days.  Now, if the USPS & UPS would just get their acts together.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

10/3 to 10/18 isn't a month; it's two weeks.  LOL