Super Contributor

Re: My new go-to for casual clothes….

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Lvqfan wrote:

I don't mind paying for quality when it comes to my clothes/shoes/handbags, etc.  I would rather have a few beautiful pieces that actually last and live up to what I am looking for in an item.  I have found a couple of places located in London that have great selection, beautiful styling and wonderful fabrics.....check out Poetry London and Wrap London on line.  So far, I have purchased 3 dresses, a pair of pants, and a sweater.  They are beautiful.  Shipping is by Fed Ex and is very quick....you do have to pay for the shipping, but well worth it for me....plus, you don't see yourself coming and going!

J.Jill or Eillen Fisher type of garments?

To my eye, better. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My new go-to for casual clothes….

@Lvqfan wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Lvqfan wrote:

I don't mind paying for quality when it comes to my clothes/shoes/handbags, etc.  I would rather have a few beautiful pieces that actually last and live up to what I am looking for in an item.  I have found a couple of places located in London that have great selection, beautiful styling and wonderful fabrics.....check out Poetry London and Wrap London on line.  So far, I have purchased 3 dresses, a pair of pants, and a sweater.  They are beautiful.  Shipping is by Fed Ex and is very quick....you do have to pay for the shipping, but well worth it for me....plus, you don't see yourself coming and going!

J.Jill or Eillen Fisher type of garments?

To my eye, better. 

Ahhhh!  OK.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life