Honored Contributor

by Kate Spade.  I bought for my trips for pedicures and around my apt.  This is the only way I could copy (check out at their website).  The white thong piece is long so that is good and the side white pieces are scalloped and there is a slight platform in the rear of the flip flop.  There is also a silver Spade charm on the middle above the thong and bright pink and pale pink lips on the footbed.   I paid $24.  There are other styles/designs/colors available too. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 46.80 down from74.00 in Canada....you got a great deal.

Honored Contributor

I have these! They are adorable, aren't they?!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I stopped wearing those things years ago ... no support and too flat to the ground for me. 

I saw a women walking in the streets of NYC and stepped on a nail and cut right though the shoe. My foot doctor said high heels with pointy toes and flip flops are the worst for a women feet. I wore both and enjoyed but, sadly stopped because of what I mentioned.Just for your information.

Respected Contributor

I love how "happy" these seem.  What a good deal you got!! Nice job! 

Honored Contributor

@apple1964  These are not flat to the ground.  There is a slight platform. Some flip flops today even have arch support.  This is not something I would wear everyday.  Check it out on Kate Spade website.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 

I went to the website. OMG they are too cute! I live in flip flops in the summer. Unfortunately on zooming in I saw they have that thick rubbery toe post and waahh I can't do that, I need thin soft flexible leather or cloth between the toes or it hurts. Too bad for me.

@Katcat1 wrote:

@apple1964  These are not flat to the ground.  There is a slight platform. Some flip flops today even have arch support.  This is not something I would wear everyday.  Check it out on Kate Spade website.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My new flip flops

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did have some name brands. But, I have trouble keeping the shoe on my foot. So, I will pass on this style. Wear yours with all the good health . Enjoy!Smiley Very Happy