Honored Contributor

My fringed shrug TSV came today

It is so pretty and soft. To be honest Iwas sorry that I ordered it, because it was so , "not me "

however, I'm really happy now that I see and feel it, and best of all it is red, my favorite color ! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Re: My fringed shrug TSV came today

I am glad you like it, I was tempted.  I think is is very versitle and a great price, it is so me, but I will stalk it on the "as is" section and if it turns up there it will be coming my way!

Enjoy your new purchase in good health

Respected Contributor

Lots of great Layers by Lizden Marvelush over on ebay! I got 2 shrugs for the price of one! Love them!

Regular Contributor

I bought the one last year and thought the same thing.. so not me.  But I ended up wearing that shrug a lot..it ended up being a "go to" So I was very happy with that purchase.  Hope you continue to enjoy yours.  

Honored Contributor

I have 2 from 2 years ago. (bought on ebay based on board recommendations)  I wear them over my nightgown instead of a robe.

I love ponchos, capes and ruanas but these shrugs look awful on me.

Honored Contributor

It's a cute piece but I would describe it as cocoon as opposed to shrug. I'm not a cardigan/sweater person but I like that shape...it's fresh and different