Honored Contributor

A few weeks ago - I bought a black fleece vest from Blair - thinking it would come in handy to wear under my lighter winter jackets.

Wore it the first time today - and it's perfect under jackets.  When I got home - I ordered two more of them from Blair.

Very well made - check them out! 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   I love vests and have a collection of various types.  What I don't like are the ones that come up to the neck and get in your face. 

One of my few major crochet projects was a long ivory vest I made years ago.  I made it mostly on my lunch hours at work where I had some help if I got stuck.   I wore it to death.  You should make some. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love fleece vests, especially hooded.

I have several, and I'm going to look for more.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have a bunch of knit and crochet vests but they are "decorative" not made for warmth .... mostly lace  ...   I did crochet three woolly vests - but they are to wear OVER jean jackets - bulky yarn.

This fleece is something new for me.  Casual enough for everyday wear, and I don't have to be careful wearing it.

------------------------------------

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA   I love vests and have a collection of various types.  What I don't like are the ones that come up to the neck and get in your face. 

One of my few major crochet projects was a long ivory vest I made years ago.  I made it mostly on my lunch hours at work where I had some help if I got stuck.   I wore it to death.  You should make some. 

Honored Contributor

I've ordered a fair number of items from Blair and find the quality at least equal to QVC's at a much more reasonable price point.  And they frequently have free shipping if a certain amount is spent.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

Yes - free shipping today with $39 minimum purchase.

---------------------

@kaydee50 wrote:

I've ordered a fair number of items from Blair and find the quality at least equal to QVC's at a much more reasonable price point.  And they frequently have free shipping if a certain amount is spent.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in vests, don't pull out the winter coat until it gets really cold.  Most of mine come from LL Bean, I am interested in this Blair co though, I'll have to take a look.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY   Happy you enjoy the hoods, but unless on a sweatshirt, I don't get the purpose. If a sweater is hooded, it's very awkward to wear under a jacket or just around the house...always seems to hike up when I'm sitting to read or watch TV.

Honored Contributor

Blair? Is this a store, online site, catalog?

Honored Contributor

I still have 2 of my puffer vests and wear them even though my DD and a few friends have said that style has been out for awhile.