Trusted Contributor

I wonder if the stores carry all the sizes women may need.  I have a feeling you need to order online to get your perfect size.  I'm quite sure our itty, bitty town would not have a fraction of the sizes needed for each woman in this town.

Contributor

They don't. I wear a 44L, it's so hard to find in stores, but I can find it online easily.

Honored Contributor

I've never understood how so many woman wear the wrong size bra. Why should I go and have someone else measure me for something I feel I should know (by how it fits). I've always worn my size but just for kicks got fitted and they came up with the same size that I've always worn. 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My first bra fitting!

[ Edited ]

I recently lost abut 15 pounds and had to resize my bras to a 34A!  Yikes, why do we lose so much weight THERE?

Anyway, I was wearing a 36B and it would not stay put, not to mention the cups were "empty."  Woman LOL

If I thought my sizing was way off, I might go for a fitting, but this smaller size seems to be working fine.  Smaller cups are almost as hard to find as larger ones.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@shy bobcat wrote:

Went to Nordstroms for a bra fitting.  OMG! I have been wearing a 38B bra for years and years but was sized at 36DD.  A bit shocked but, the new sized bra fit so nicely.  I had just purchased several Breezies bras in 38B and used their sizing guide to be sure.  I can't believe I never had a bra fitting before. The sweet girl helping me had a hard time believing I was wearing a 38B bra.

I so know how you feel.  I was wearing a 36DD and had a fitting and I am a 34G lol.  Never knew there was a G.  I have to spend more for a good bra now but it is totally worth it.  There is a store in my area called Bras Plus.  This is where I purchase mine. Congratulations on finding your correct size. Smiley Happy

I know.  I'm an "H".  LOL  When I went to Nordstrom for my first fitting after I lost a lot of weight, she pulled the band of my bra away like a sling shot and said "this is just a little loose."  LOL

Once you are in a proper fitting bra, it actually changes your shape and how you look in clothes (and how tops fit, especially if you are wearing a blouse with buttons).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN