Honored Contributor

Re: My first, and last , LOGO

@151949 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Maybe some of the posters on this thread and I are just different. I am "open" to new and different things - I'm not a traditionalist and I don't like to tear things down that are not my own particular style but may be someone else's.  I thought these women looked great in their LOGO clothes.

There is a difference between being open to new things and being taken by a vendor offering cheap and cheesy for a big pricetag. And I certainly hope I know the difference!  IMO LG and Judith ripka are both the queens of the RIPOFF.

Thanks for in effect calling me a "sucker."  I enjoy all my LOGO clothes. The ones I don't care for when I've received them I have returned; the ones I've kept I've enjoyed wearing and receiving many compliments on them.

I have never considered myself being "taken" when I buy Lori's clothes, although I am certainly not loving the price increases (which have happened with other clothing lines also at QVC).  I like to wear unique clothing and mostly shop in boutiques.  I haven't been to Macy's in years.  LOGO prices are much lower than the items I purchase in clothing boutiques, which I also love wearing.  To each her own but I in no way consider myself gullible nor foolish about clothes.  

There were much nicer ways to express your opinion by the way. Oh, and next time you quote one of my posts, please clearly separate my thoughts from yours.  Your post now looks like everything stated is from me, when it certainly is not.

You are certainly entitled to your OPINION but just because you have that OPINION does not make it a FACT. My opinion is different and I am just as entitled to have that opinion and to express it here. 

Kudos to you for mastering the quote function.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen gals that look cute in the style and others....WHOA....could be added to the "People of Walmart" site.

The look doesn't work for some body types as did other styles through the years.

I remember the jumpsuits of the 70's......some of us looked great in them, others looked like they were headed to a construction zone.

Occasional Visitor

I'm guessing, you and all the others that think the fabric is so thin, that you never tried the logo lounge line . 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Maybe some of the posters on this thread and I are just different. I am "open" to new and different things - I'm not a traditionalist and I don't like to tear things down that are not my own particular style but may be someone else's.  I thought these women looked great in their LOGO clothes.

There is a difference between being open to new things and being taken by a vendor offering cheap and cheesy for a big pricetag. And I certainly hope I know the difference!  IMO LG and Judith ripka are both the queens of the RIPOFF.

Thanks for in effect calling me a "sucker."  I enjoy all my LOGO clothes. The ones I don't care for when I've received them I have returned; the ones I've kept I've enjoyed wearing and receiving many compliments on them.

I have never considered myself being "taken" when I buy Lori's clothes, although I am certainly not loving the price increases (which have happened with other clothing lines also at QVC).  I like to wear unique clothing and mostly shop in boutiques.  I haven't been to Macy's in years.  LOGO prices are much lower than the items I purchase in clothing boutiques, which I also love wearing.  To each her own but I in no way consider myself gullible nor foolish about clothes.  

There were much nicer ways to express your opinion by the way. Oh, and next time you quote one of my posts, please clearly separate my thoughts from yours.  Your post now looks like everything stated is from me, when it certainly is not.

You are certainly entitled to your OPINION but just because you have that OPINION does not make it a FACT. My opinion is different and I am just as entitled to have that opinion and to express it here. 

Kudos to you for mastering the quote function.

Ahh - you can always count on it -- nothing intelligent to say on the subject so I'll go for a personal attack. Yawn.

Super Contributor

Although I can easily see that the materials are very thin and inexpensive looking, and understand Lori's premise to sell "layers", since is sells twice as many pieces.....I don't buy Lori Goldstein clothing because I think it looks extremely sloppy on everyone who wears them....be it the hosts or models......its just a very sloppy look......why would I pay way too much money to look worse and to wear clothing that looks like its been run over by a train???.....who really wants to look that sloppy???  REALLY???  I don't apologize to you LOGO lovers.......I  just don't get it......

Honored Contributor

@donuts wrote:

Although I can easily see that the materials are very thin and inexpensive looking, and understand Lori's premise to sell "layers", since is sells twice as many pieces.....I don't buy Lori Goldstein clothing because I think it looks extremely sloppy on everyone who wears them....be it the hosts or models......its just a very sloppy look......why would I pay way too much money to look worse and to wear clothing that looks like its been run over by a train???.....who really wants to look that sloppy???  REALLY???  I don't apologize to you LOGO lovers.......I  just don't get it......

Obviously we LOGO lovers don't think it looks sloppy.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion and to wear whatever you want to.  

Valued Contributor

Well this is one 67 year old retiree that adores Logo!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rsimon9228 wrote:

Well this is one 67 year old retiree that adores Logo!   

And I doubt you look sloppy when you wear it. 

Folks, you don't have to layer LOGO pieces - they can be worn singly.

I love LOGO too and gets lots of compliments every time I wear Lori's pieces.  I love mixing and layering...your clothes always look fresh and new...