Occasional Contributor

Am I alone??? Or if this has happend to others, did your list reappear? This is horrible, this is wear I store all the things I want to buy and come back later to purchase when the time is right.  Why offer this feature if its going to disappear! It has taken me time to get it set up with all the things I dont want to foget about and buy later and now its all gone.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Wish List Disappeared!

My wishlist was available this evening.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine is available, too. @stopbuyingwhatidontneed, are u sure you were signed in? It will say, "Hello, Your Real Name" in red near the top right of the page if you are (on iPad anyway). This is on a regular Q screen, not the Forums screen.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

@stopbuyingwhatidontneed wrote:

Am I alone??? Or if this has happend to others, did your list reappear? This is horrible, this is wear I store all the things I want to buy and come back later to purchase when the time is right.  Why offer this feature if its going to disappear! It has taken me time to get it set up with all the things I dont want to foget about and buy later and now its all gone.

@stopbuyingwhatidontneed This has happened to me twice in the past 6 months.  I have posted about it, contacted CS, but I don't think they believed that it wasn't my error (even though it happened twice!)

So periodically, I keep a handwritten list just in case. You can't really depend on QVC to maintain it for you.

Honored Contributor

If my wish list ever disappears, I figure I'll just live without that stuff, none of which I need anyway.

Occasional Contributor

This is the 4th time my wish list has vanished.  Thought I was the only one.  QVC says it was probably something I've done.  No, it isn't.

Occasional Contributor

Very true.  Ad QVC won't take anyone seriously or fix the problem.  Why bother making a wish list if they keep deleting them.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Second time that my wish list has disappeared. Lots of items that I will now will not be ordering.  I Have no plans to waste anymore of my time making a new wish list for it to disappear again. QVC is no help--their response always implies that I'm the only one having issues. Obviously not. Will now rather make purchases at the other shopping network that keeps my wish list/favorites intact and items NEVER disappear.