Honored Contributor

Re: My Toloni TSV Arrived like a rag

@Bri369 wrote:

If I liked it, I would keep it.  I wouldn't send it back just because of wrinkles.  That's silly...

My thought exactly.  As another poster suggested, misting and/or washing and hang to dry.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't keep it, either ... for what you pay in shipping fees, you shouldn't have to put up with wrinkled clothing.   I don't know of any other company (other than HSN) that would send such a mess.

Honored Contributor

Imo, all or most clothing items should be washed before wearing.  (Especially baby items, but that's another topic.)

Even SG often says that she just throws her new items into her washer as soon as she receives them.

Enjoy your Tolani items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I think GENERALLY the Q has done better wrinkle-wise with their practice of folding the clear plastic bag that holds the garment.  I remember before this practice receiving tops in a lump at the bottom of the bag.  However, clearly this doesn't work all the time.  I think I would try to get the wrinkles out before returning, if I really liked the top.  If it didn't work out, or proved to be too much work, a return can easily be made at that time.