Honored Contributor

My Toloni TSV Arrived like a rag

Bag with the top was folded and it was sent thru the mail, it looks like a rag, this might be an item I return without even trying on.

I hope this does not happen to anyone else

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: My Toloni TSV Arrived like a rag

I remember the days when my QVC clothing items came in a box...my how times have changed.   

The Q's latest shipping bags are amazing, they make it possible for my USPS man to stuff it into my small mailbox with little effort...my last Barefoot Dreams cardi was wrinkled beyond measure.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze i don't remember ever getting clothes in a box. What I remember are the padded brown bags..  When did they use boxes for clothes?

Respected Contributor

Not only in a box but on a hanger in the box, and sometimes covered by plastic as one would get from the cleaners.

Those were the days when they had real materials such as wool and silk and fine cottons.

Now they figure the recycled water bottle clothing can be squished into a bag.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops  It was in the late 80s early 90s. Q used boxes and items arrived on hangers. I had a few of Dennis Bassos fau fur coats and they came in a box with a fabric red rose.

Rayon wrinkles so badly and sent in a wad would certainly be a mess. I avoid ironing if at all possible.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have quite a few Bradley Bayou hangers from back when his leather jackets came on a hanger - in a box. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Bag with the top was folded and it was sent thru the mail, it looks like a rag, this might be an item I return without even trying on.

Why return without trying it on?  Just steam any wrinkles out.  

Respected Contributor

It looked like a rag when it was being presented.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

I should not have to, clothing should arrive in a condition that can be worn, and I do not have a steamer, and do not want to, is that OK with you

@rms1954 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Why return without trying it on?  Just steam any wrinkles out.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I wash everything by hand when I get it - gets rid of wrinkles - it’s surprising how “dirty” new clothes can be.