Esteemed Contributor

My Pyramid has landed- Reviews

Here goes:

A224711- dolman sleeve shirt dress (black): Drama for this mama! This one is for all of us who love our shoes & accessories. Here's your canvas. I had doubts that this would work on my plus size self, but it does. Love the princess seams on the slip. The sheer dress is longer than the slip, which comes above my knee, but the sheer dress covers my ugly knees. Perfect! Most petites will rock this just fine. Bring on the Byzantine jewelry-all of it! This one does not disappoint! True to size & beautifully tailored. Love!

A224712- maxi dress (brown): I had concerns about the bust measurement, but it works! So does the length on my 5'3" self-ankle length. May be too short on someone who is very tall. I like the previous maxi better, but this one's a keeper. I think my old pink Motto (or is it Dialogue?) shrug will work with this as I do not do sleeveless. Straight but easy silhouette. True to size. Keeper.

A222714- Jacket (sky blue):beautifully tailored, flattering color. Too short in the length and too fitted for me, but it's a beauty.

A224715-raglan sleeve top (navy): lightweight, true- but it's still poly in a dark color for summer. No way. Sheer and a bit shiny, other deal-breakers. You must wear a dark bra with this one. True to size-relaxed fit.

A224718- Boho skirt w/pleated bottom: Love the fabric. Much less full than the mosaic boho which was way too much for me. A great length for us vertically challenged sisters. The sheer pleated bottom helps with this, too. A great skirt; I just can't make it work for me. I will stick with the 2-tiered skirt from last summer. Most will love this one. True to size- relaxed fit.

Forgot to try on the black top with ribbon trim and the black T with gunmetal trim. Later.