Honored Contributor

Re: My New Swimsuits from Kohl's

@FLgardener wrote:

Bought these at Kohl's for three days at New Smyrna Beach last week,  both for less than I paid for an equally nice $100+ Gottex suit. I was impressed by the quality. I bought them online after much scrutiny, as they were not available in-store. They are one-piece swimdresses that really flattered my fit but 66-yr-old body.

I have not been a huge Kohl's fan, but I think I am changing my mind about that.

Kohl's has some very nice things, I found a shirt there and then saw the almost identical top by V.Camuto at L&T, wonder which came first.

I was looking at swimsuits at Khol's as well but most of them in my size were only online so I passed otherwise I would have gone there. Ended up at marshalls, they have been getting alot of my money recently

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

kohls  click over to photoreal pineapple

lordtaylor

what do you think?

same design house

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

kohls  click over to photoreal pineapple

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

lordtaylor

Respected Contributor

I love your new swimsuits. Very pretty prints!

I'm glad you got them at good prices. Swimsuit prices can be shocking.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Lola

Trusted Contributor

Cute!  I also finally got in a swimsuit again last September.  DH and I go to LV for a week every year and we stay in a hotel with a beautiful outdoor pool.  I finally took the plunge (LOL) and bought a suit in 2 colors.  I am in my 60's and NOT particularly  fit.  I don't know how to post a picture but the suit is still sold at Macys dot com.  It is by Swim Solutions and is a 3 tiered swimdress.  It comes in black and navy.  It comes in regular and plus sizes.  A woman actually came up to me and told me how cute I looked in the suit and wanted to know the brand. Check it out!  If someone finds it and can post the picture, that would be great!

Trusted Contributor

All three are really nice. I particularly like the second one you posted with the ikat design.

A couple years ago I was invited to a pool party, the first one in years. I actually bought a swimset at Wal-Mart. I didn't want to spend a lot and I was really surprised at their selection. Kohl's is usually my go-to place.