Super Contributor

Re: My New Discussion RE: Isaac and Shawn Started at 10:38 has been Poofed!

I think where the Isaac shows are concerned he should be given free rein to run the show himself. It's impossible for the hosts to describe anything because of his constant talking over them. When he made appearances on the LR show Lisa would not try to out talk him which was wise on her part. I really like SK but the frenetic nature of their conversations make me change the channel.
Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 boomerchick said: I think where the Isaac shows are concerned he should be given free rein to run the show himself. It's impossible for the hosts to describe anything because of his constant talking over them. When he made appearances on the LR show Lisa would not try to out talk him which was wise on her part. I really like SK but the frenetic nature of their conversations make me change the channel.

I've seen him with other hosts, and they all seem willing to let him do his thing. (I just love Isaac, by the way!!!) It's only SK who seems to feel she needs to upstage him, for some reason. He's so knowledgeable and does such a great job when left to do his thing.

Contributor

Don't watch QVC much any more. Do like izack. But I always have to send his things back. Fitting is a big problem or sizing is. Shawn is a great compliment to his show. She can wear anything g with her figure and she looks so cute, love her dress style. Shawn's new dye job on her hair....UG so very unattractive. Her bangs continue to look like a hat visor sprayed to death. Her blond was great but the bangs again. So sorry Shawn! She is to pretty to cover her face that way.