Esteemed Contributor

Re: My New D & Co. Twill Jean Jacket (A199936)

Like it -- especially the color

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@wilma   You'll get lots of wear out of your new jacket. There are some things that a blue denim jacket just doesn't go with. Your white jacket could look a bit dressier, too. Great purchase! 

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma  That's really a great look with those tops.  I especially like it with the red striped top in the first pic. Good price too!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Throw in dryer on the 'no heat, fluff' cycle with a fabric softener sheet

that will soften it up.    I iron all of mine, too.   I've got bunch of that #'s.

Apple red is the prettiest color.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@wilma 

I really like it!

I wish they made a short sleeved version for summer when you have deal with freezing A/C inside stores, restaurants, movies, etc., but you can take off in the heat outside.

I just did a search for short sleeved jackets and QVC has NONE, with the exception of a french terry primetime special and a short sleeved puffer jacket(?).

They have 3 quarter length sleeves jackets. I've got a 'few' of them , too.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@wilma  - great choice.  You can wear this jacket forever and always be "in style".  I can't tell on my screen - is this a sand color or what color is it?  Looking forward to seeing a pic of you wearing it in the future.  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal 

It’s white. 

@wilma  - I just got my C. Wonder white denim jacket in the other day from Ebay (new).  I'll try and take a picture.  I've been wanting a white one for awhile and I got such a good bargain I had to get it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I wear my jean jackets, I roll the sleeves "J Crew style". You roll them up once to desired height then roll the cuff back down over the top of the shortened sleeve. It gives a finished look to the sleeve instead of just turning back the cuff that flops around. To see what I'm talking about, go to JCrew site & see if denim jackets have the sleeves cuffed that way.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your review, @wilma  -- I saw this jean jacket presented the other day and I'm interested.  I need a red jean jacket, and kind of like the blingy buttons.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

They have been around for yrs. mine date back yrs. Great jackets !

Trusted Contributor

I love a white jean jacket.  However I have found that I don't wear mine as often as I thought I would because everytime I wear it, I manage to get it dirty!  But it is a great look and worth the care it takes.