Honored Contributor

@Great Hair in Dallas wrote:

I wanted to say thank you so much for this post.  I am not often here on the forums and I never post.  But....when I saw this - checked out her blog.  I just simply fell in love with her style and her attitude - I found my tribe.  I was just so grateful to you for sharing.  Have a wonderful to weekend.  Best

@LTT1

Maybe you and @Great Hair in Dallas will cross paths wearing similar threads! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Great Hair in Dallas@lolakimono

So glad you and others are liking this look this icon!

It's fun, right?

@Great Hair in Dallas

I will be looking for you! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

I will be looking for you also.  May I ask where did you find those high tops in Dallas.  Do you haunt the resale on Sherry Lane or Preston and Forest?  Best

Honored Contributor

@Great Hair in Dallas@Found on-line.

Still contemplating sizing tho.

Trusted Contributor

I wrote awhile back that I bought my first low top Chuck Taylors, in black. I get more compliments on them than any other shoes I wear besides my fuschia Doc Martins. I wear them with dresses and skirts, shorts and jeans. All looks work well.

Respected Contributor

I like her fashion sense,but I find her hairstyle severe and aging.  It seems a contradiction to her free-wheeling style.  

Does she ever smile?  

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Hey! To each their own and she clearly has a personal style and kudos to her but I find it too severe and she reminds me of Andy Warhol!

Image result for andy warhol

I thought the same thing as soon as I saw her!!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Seavees for J. Crew-

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@Abrowneyegirl@mstyrion 1@FLgardener

@Great Hair in Dallas

A liittle bit androgynous is ok with me for sometimes.

I prefer to call her style "artsy" though!

Contributor

I love both examples of the shoes.  I realize we are all saying the same thing but with different words.  One of things that has just captivated me about her style is her understanding of her own style and totally non apologetic for softening it, her age, what we may think about it etc.  There is such a sense of freedom about her.

Everyone have a really great day.  We are raining in Dallas, but I am out to find my new tennis shoes.