Honored Contributor

Went in my favorite Marshalls today for some things for my Dad. Finished my fall and beyond shopping for me with a fleece jacket and a cinnamon spice color top.

I saw this near the dressing room and I just had to have it. Should have bought one to put away for a gift but honestly I couldn't think of anyone I could give it to. Couldn't believe Marshalls had them, there were three.

Genuine Missoni scarf $49.99. Will go with so many things and all of my coats too. It's a very large scarf, had to make the picture smaller so it would post here. I bought a Target Missoni sweater and beanie, so that's definitely enough.

20190917_161808.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

What a find!  I'm jealous!  Good for you, enjoy it.  It's beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful scarf and I love the color combination...Enjoy!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Luxury Splurge

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

How pretty!  You will enjoy wearing that!

ETA:  Do you live in New York City?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennesseegal I don't live in NYC, I found this in a local suburban Marshalls/Home Goods combo store. I was talking to the woman behind me in line about how dangerous the store is. It's a good one. 

If I had ever not purchased this scarf I would have regretted it the rest of my life. I hate saying that about any material thing, but it's true.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   So cheerful!  I love color and think your scarf is very pretty.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  The colors in this will be a great "fall" completer!  Wear it in good health,   I am sure you will look smart as my mom would say.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

What a beautiful find! And coincidental after your Missoni for Target purchases last weekend. 

Enjoy and wear them in good health and happiness!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz Now I'm thinking I should return the Target stuff after it arrives. The sweater was the same price as this scarf, $50. Beanie was $20, it won't match the scarf. Different color palette.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

Returning your Target items is an option, but don't be hasty.😉 I saw the sweater at Target on Saturday and really like it. 

I only had a few minutes to puruse the very busy area. In addition to all the shoppers, there must have been 6 sales associates wandering around to assist customers--and a table of cookies. I did overhear one of the SAs telling a woman to keep coming back because the store will be flooded with returns when people who ordered online decide what they keep/return.