Trusted Contributor

It seems all of my orders came in one day, so it was like Christmas this morning unpacking everything! I snagged four items on clearance and one full price. I am thrilled with everything!

A203491-As Is Embroidered Linen Jacket in Ivory with black in size small. I usually wear medium but I took a chance and very glad I did! There is not a thing wrong with this "as is"! A few wrinkles, which I will get taken care of with my steamer, or to the cleaners for pressing. The embroidery is perfect. What I really like is the black trim along the edging of the jacket. It is a pleated trim that really sets off the jacket. This will go with a black tank and black capris. If I find ivory capris, even better! It only has one button and the sizing was fine for me, much to my surprise. Price: $27.14 including s/h and tax. What a steal!

A87426 and A87443-The cornflower blue oversized knit jacket and matching straight leg pants. This little jacket is certainly under rated in the reviews. The knit is lovely and soft. I ordered small (usually a medium) in this and the sizing is definitely generous. It fit me perfectly! I love the 3/4 sleeves, and the oversized buttons. You can dress this jacket up or down with your choice of jewelry. The pants are a true medium, and are being hemmed. Their length was 32 inches, too long for me, but for the price I knew it was worth it even with the tailoring fee to be added. What a lovely suit combo for this spring! Price total for both: $57.45 (again including s/h and tax). I plan to wear a nice tank underneath or keep stalking for one of Louis' wonderful silk blouses in my size.

A86854 Scoop Neck Sweater with button trim and free s/h. This sweater is a winner! The knit fabrication is very nice. I got the red and sized up to large because of the click here measurements. This is a very fitting sweater. I am so glad I sized up, the medium would definitely be too small for my torso. I was worried about the silver buttons, but I rummaged around in my jewelry box and found a great Chanel type necklace that is a mix of silver, gold and pearls and it looks great with it! On me, the neckline is a little bit low, but not enough to show a lot of cleavage and be a worry. My necklace takes care of that. Total price on this gem: $32.35

Last, but not least:

A83571- Stretch cotton Leopard Print Jacket in Denim, sized medium. This jacket is cut very generous. The sleeves were too long but that is no problem. It is now at my tailor, getting shortened along with the above mentioned pants. When my tailor lady was working on the sleeves, she kept stroking the fabric and commenting how soft and nice the fabric was! She is even going to move the sleeve band that fastens up so as not to ruin the finished look of the sleeve. What a sweetheart! I could have probably sized down on this jacket, but I like the extra room for going over blouses or sweaters. I did not unwrap the belt to try it belted, but I think it will be just fine. For the price, the quality of this jacket is amazing. The color of the denim will look perfect with denim jeans, navy or black pants. I love the "safari" styling of the pockets, and there are even side pockets in the lower jacket. The weight of this jacket is just right, not heavy, but substantial to wear it indoors even now and through the spring. This could really be worn all seasons, but not as a jacket alone in the winter, at least not here in Texas on very cold days. This was my full price purchase, and well worth the price of admission.

When I look at the total of clothes I received and the price I paid, I am very pleased. It certainly pays to stalk the clearance every day.

I just got back from a trip and took nothing but Linea along with my jeans. My older sister was amazed at my clothes. I wore my toppers, the embroidered aubergine sweater, the red sweater set with one of Louis' necklaces, the ponte knit pants, and the 3/4 sleeve sweater in sienna. She is pretty much a brick and mortar shopper, like I was before I discovered Louis and Linea. Maybe I ought to send her some Linea for her birthday!

Again, I went by the click here measurements and they helped immensely, especially with the clearance items that were out of my usual mediums.