Respected Contributor

My Linea Moto and D&C Suede Vest finally arrived!

They both arrived today, even though supposedly the Linea shipped days before the vest.  Both are wonderful, the leather on the LDO soft and supple, the suede on the vest plush and soft and the sherpa inside perfect.  Struck me odd though that my vest came on a nice sturdy hanger, my LDO moto no hanger.  Hmmmm.  I've always gotten hangers in the past on outerwear purchases from DB and LDO, but not this time.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Linea Moto and D&C Suede Vest finally arrived!

I know DB always used hangers when shipping coats, but can't recall that Linea did, perhaps in the past.  I was thrilled my Linea moto came in a box and not a bag!  It was wrapped and packaged well and in excellent condition when I unwrapped it.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, what's the item number on the vest???

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you're pleased with both your purchases. I'm surprised you even got a hanger with one of them. I think the logic is that a hanger adds to the weight of the package, and the goal is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. I notice that more garments are now shipped in plastic bags rather than boxes, also to save $$.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate It's A270186.  I got the navy with chocolate brown sherpa.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the Moto jacket and it's a keeper. The leather smelled a little but not too badly. I like that it's part knit...makes the jacket more comfortable.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I got the Moto jacket and it's a keeper. The leather smelled a little but not too badly. I like that it's part knit...makes the jacket more comfortable.

@Vivian, glad you like yours, it most definitely IS a keeper.  I love how the knit gives a more fitted appearance without the confinement that a fitted all leather jacket would.  What color did you get?  I got the plum and it's gorgeous.

I like the vest I bought too, but it isn't as nicely fitted to my figure as I have to purchase to fit my bustline which is substantial, but I'm much smaller in the butt and hips and upper thighs.