Honored Contributor

My Kim Gravel TSV capris were a bust...

Too big.  Not re-ordering; didn't care for the fabric either.  Please tell me when I ship the three pairs back in the same bag, I'll have to pay the $6.95 shipping only once.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Kim Gravel TSV capris were a bust...

Sorry; wrong forum...

Mods, can you move this to fashion?  @Moderator 

Respected Contributor

If you put all in the same bag you only pay the amount on the label you attach. I have done this also

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld  Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

u need to pay price tag

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  I mailed two expensive barefoot dreams sweaters back in one package - one a return and one an exchange.

I thought it would be a good way to save some shipping costs, until it occurred to me that if the package was lost, I would only be reimbursed for the one that went with the label, and I would be out of luck on the other item inside the package.

Just something to consider if putting multiple orders inside one Q return label. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

• I knew that the minute I saw them. Usually I like her stuff.
Respected Contributor

I like Belle tops and have quite a few.  I have tried the Flexibelle capis before and they do not fit me so I will just stick wilth tops.  I get a kick out of watching her shows - she is a people person for sure.  I watched the You Tube of her as Miss Georgia in the talent portion.  She is quite the talented singer.

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Too big.  Not re-ordering; didn't care for the fabric either.  Please tell me when I ship the three pairs back in the same bag, I'll have to pay the $6.95 shipping only once.

I'm still deciding if I should return mine. I bought 2 same size and one is more snug around the waist than the other one. These are the first pull on jeans I bought and I am not sure if they are keepers. Maybe I'll stick to my leggings.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't shipped multiples back in one bag for several years, but I just did this in the past week.  Make sure you put a large note in the bag that you only want one shipping charge and that there are multiple items.  I also mark the outside of the bag.  It used to work, don't know if it still does.