Honored Contributor

Re: My IMAN TS leggings arrived

@winamac1 wrote:

I think some said the solids ran bigger so you should be fine with a small.

@winamac1

I don't think they necessarily run bigger; they have 5% more spandex than the prints!

There's a radical difference in the 2 blends that would definitely effect sizing...

Respected Contributor

OP here- my other pairs STILL have not arrived!!!! So I am still waiting to do my comparison experiment.

This is so not like the other network!?!?!

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

OP here- my other pairs STILL have not arrived!!!! So I am still waiting to do my comparison experiment.

This is so not like the other network!?!?!

I'm supposed to get my navy soon!  I wonder why the chocolate came immediately?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I ordered 5 pairs originally, but have only received 2 so far.  Unfortunately, the ones I received  were a bit too large.  I can get by wearing them as regular pants though, I do have to tuck them under to get the right length.   I think a size down will be perfect.  I put a few pairs on waitlist and hope I get them. 

Honored Contributor

My smaller sized leopard leggins arrived last night and I wore them today. OMG I LOVE THEM.

Wore them with a long (lower mid thigh) black cashmere sweater (scooped neckline with bell sleeves), just over knee black leather boots (flat heel). Perfect for running around and doing errands; had my hair trimmed and colored. Let me tell ya, the stylists wanted to know where to get the leggings, lol. You don't need much because the print is the "accessory" if you know what I mean. In addition, the print is not in your face; it's darker, it's shaded beautifully, it's subdued. It's a classic.

Those who purchased them... ENJOY them!!

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam Sounds like a cute outfit!  The rest of my Iman order came today.  Two of the leggings will go straight back because they will be way too large.  I will probably keep the plaid ones and just use them as regular pants.  I did pick up a pair of Iman's jeans in a brown color that are cute and I also got one of the cape poncho's she had.  The poncho is really large on me though, I may try to do an exchange.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  Yeah, her sizes were WAY off this year and I paid ZERO for my returns and exchanges. I called a CS rep, explained that by using the chart the sizes did NOT match the fit and they said they've had a LOT of complaints about the sizing of her items this year.

:Last year, I had no problem but this year, wow. 

If you love them, exchange even if on waitlist; CS will make it work for you. Good luck!!

Honored Contributor

Has anyone washed these? Wondered if they shrink or bleed color. 

Honored Contributor

i have washed my navy ones so far.....no bleeding, no shrinking.

warm water, tumble dried.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@SahmIam Sounds like a cute outfit!  The rest of my Iman order came today.  Two of the leggings will go straight back because they will be way too large.  I will probably keep the plaid ones and just use them as regular pants.  I did pick up a pair of Iman's jeans in a brown color that are cute and I also got one of the cape poncho's she had.  The poncho is really large on me though, I may try to do an exchange.

I found these to run super true to brick and mortar store sizing.  I bought 2 pairs in the XS and they fit perfectly.  They are not big on me at all.  They are a bit long,but they fit me well as I"m fairly tall.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"