Respected Contributor

One pair arrived today, the leopard I tried them on immediately.

Against my better judgement I only ordered one size, small - my usual size on HSN......and they are SNUG, almost too snug to sit.

AUGGHHH

I am usually between an XS and Small at 5'4" 115 pounds.  I am evenly proportioned.  

I almost bought a medium 'just in case" and now, I am worried - I bought 4 pairs in small.  I know the solids are different material so we shall see.

There may be a lot of returns.

Valued Contributor

Re: My IMAN TS leggings arrived

I also got the leopard. I reviewed it in another thread. I like the material, but I also felt I should have sized up. I ordered my hsn size. While I can sit and bend with no problems, I feel like I'd like a bit more room. I purchased the medium. I was debating on sending them back, then sizing up in the future, but I think I will keep them.

Honored Contributor

posted this yesterday on the other thread, but i will post here also.

i received all of my leggings today, 11/2!

they are PERFECT! so glad i ordered  three solids (black, brown, navy), and hopefully the leopard print will come in soon. i ordered the plaid for my daughter and she loves them. it is a nice plaid with black and/or blue, gray, and brown.

they hit me at just slightly below the ankle and i am 5'7". i hate when they are too short.

the fabric feels nice and sleek. they are not binding at all.

did anyone else get theirs yet?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

One pair arrived today, the leopard I tried them on immediately.

Against my better judgement I only ordered one size, small - my usual size on HSN......and they are SNUG, almost too snug to sit.

AUGGHHH

I am usually between an XS and Small at 5'4" 115 pounds.  I am evenly proportioned.  

I almost bought a medium 'just in case" and now, I am worried - I bought 4 pairs in small.  I know the solids are different material so we shall see.

There may be a lot of returns.

I think some said the solids ran bigger so you should be fine with a small.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 Thank you.  This gives me hope.  Smiley Happy

If they were a true pointe knit they would have fit fine.

Honored Contributor

Mine are out for delivery so....we'll see! Sadly, most of the sizes in the black and brown are sold out so I can't exchange for another size...*sigh*

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear you are having problems.  I'm 5'5" 135 and the mediums fit great.  I do have slim legs (most weight is in the tummy area).  I'm really surprised tho that the small didn't fit you since you weigh so much less than I do.  Wonder if you got defective leggings.

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today.  I'm about 5'2" and140 pounds.   I ordered medium in the plaid....they fit perfectly, really comfy and flattering.  So glad I purchased...if I didn't have Christmas shopping to do I would order more!!

Respected Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

Sorry to hear you are having problems.  I'm 5'5" 135 and the mediums fit great.  I do have slim legs (most weight is in the tummy area).  I'm really surprised tho that the small didn't fit you since you weigh so much less than I do.  Wonder if you got defective leggings.

Are yours print or solid?

I am wondering if I got a defective pair too.

I am hoping my solids arrive today so I can check for comparison.

In Q sizing I am an XS

Talbots 0 or 2 

Chico sizing 000 or 00

So in the Iman leggings I expected them to fit with maybe a little wiggle room.  Let me tell you there is NO wiggle or jiggle room - I am packed in like a sausage!

But I love the print!!!

Valued Contributor

I just sent my leopard leggings back. I thought about it, and they were not comfortable enough for me. And I don't want them to sit in my closet until I donate them. If she offers them again, I will size up.