Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: My First Pair of Leggings

I swore I would never wear leggings, until I tried to stuff the skinniest of skinny cut jeans into a pair of boots. That poofy, marshmallow puff look around the knees was NOT a good look. I wear running tights to the gym, so I figured I'd give it a go. I love them! Paired with a bit longer sweater or jacket and boots, they look great on me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Gotta love our daughters, right?   I know whenever I step out of my comfort zone, it's always at the urging of one of my girls.  And they are always right.  Enjoy those leggings. If I can lose another 20lbs by next spring, I'll try a pair on.  Maybe... 

@chrystaltree - So true! She's been trying to get me away from my uniform weekend look of jeans/pants, T-shirts, jacket for a while. This will be a change! Smiley Wink

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I swore I would never wear leggings, until I tried to stuff the skinniest of skinny cut jeans into a pair of boots. That poofy, marshmallow puff look around the knees was NOT a good look. I wear running tights to the gym, so I figured I'd give it a go. I love them! Paired with a bit longer sweater or jacket and boots, they look great on me. 

True skinny jeans do not puff at the knee when worn in tall boots, unless they're too big. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Good for you, I bet you look great in them 👍

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"