Honored Contributor

Re: My First Christopher & Banks Order

@BunSnoop 

Cute items. Good prices. Hope your purchases work for you. I like the pieces of C&B clothing I own. 

Respected Contributor

I always shop their sales.

I find great bargains and the quality can't be beat.

When I see something I like, I'll go to the store and see it in person. If the price is the same, I'll buy it. Otherwise, I'll order online.

We have both a retail store and an outlet store near me. 

Respected Contributor

They have nice quality clothes and great sale prices.  I needed sweaters this year...ordered three....$36 and free shipping!

Super Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

They have nice quality clothes and great sale prices.  I needed sweaters this year...ordered three....$36 and free shipping!

I agree they do have good quality clothes & always great prices. I have shopped in the store & ordered on line & it is one of my go to stores.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Great place ! more reward points you get think it's 2500 points they send you 10.00 off your next purchase. All stuff in store is marked high, but, is always 50% off. so , for example, you see something for 50, it's really 25, then, if you just happen to have a 10.00 off reward coupon then it is now

Nice quality clothes too. Them and Dillards and on a lesser note QVC is the main places I buy stuff at.  I have a C&B in Amarillo, they asked me to model one time for a in store promotion show they were putting on.

I'm not a size 2, nor a 20, but, I declined. LOL

You should have modeled for them @SharkE !!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just to HOT for them. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Just purchased the below top too:

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie , OMG you must love clothes!!!   Where/how do you keep all of your tee shirts?  Do you have a lot of space/large closets, etc?  Do you keep out of season clothes in storage bins?     I'm asking as I have lot of clothes too (not as many as you) but where to keep everything is a constant challenge for me.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Frequent Contributor

I have worn C & B for years. Their clothes are  very well made and once you know your size its pretty consistent. I do wear one size larger than I do with q clothes. They have free shipping often (usually on weekends) and their prices are less than q's because of frequent discounts. Between the q and c&b that probably covers 95% of my clothes purchases.

Valued Contributor

@BunSnoop Thanks to you,  I just made my first order too. 2 jackets and a top for $47 including tax! Free shipping! 20% off sale price! And, some petites. Good reviews so hopeful. Need nothing but can't resist a bargain and will be out and about eventually!

(Won't replace my Steinmart☹️)

Hope you have good luck with your purchases.