Super Contributor

My D&Co. 3/4 slv. jean jacket came in the new colors

SmileAnd I love them. The lime is very wearable and pretty, so summery and citrus-y. And the warm coral is gorgeous, what a flattering color.

Hope you ladies got yours that ordered them!

Honored Contributor

Re: My D&Co. 3/4 slv. jean jacket came in the new colors

I just checked the new colors you bought and they are beautiful.....I may order the lime! I have this jacket in white and dark indigo.....they are the best fitting denim jackets I have found and I have never seen anything like these in the stores.

Honored Contributor

I ordered 3 before they were shown (and paid more I might add I never got the 5 off the 2nd ordered) I was afraid they would blow out the door if I waited, so, guess its better at least I got the colors I wanted. Didn't fare up as well with the capri pants though. the Khaki shade blowed out before I could pick up the phone........sigh......... we all wear the same size and want the same shade it seems.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the blue iris, aqua, and lime -- the aqua and blue iris have shipped, but the lime is still in process-wonder why? It's the one I'm most anxious to get to see the color. Already have the orange, white, and yellow - I love this jacket-well constructed, good fit, great colors. Can't wait for mine to get here!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the orange and lilac colors. I don't know why I keep ordering jean jackets. I own almost 3/4 of the Denim and Co ones. I own some from last year.

I love them.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Sharke said:

I ordered 3 before they were shown (and paid more I might add I never got the 5 off the 2nd ordered) I was afraid they would blow out the door if I waited, so, guess its better at least I got the colors I wanted. Didn't fare up as well with the capri pants though. the Khaki shade blowed out before I could pick up the phone........sigh......... we all wear the same size and want the same shade it seems.

I placed my order before they were shown because of a post on here alerting to the fact that they were back in stock. They had not shipped yet, and I called Customer Service when I saw the Buy More and Save - she redid the order and gave me the discount on the two additional ones. If yours have shipped, maybe they will give you the discount because the price went lower within 30 days - they've done that for me, but I'm not sure about the Buy More and Save situation-it would be worth a try....

Honored Contributor

Thank U , I thought about saying something, but, figured it would be a hassle LOL I was just so glad to get the indigo denim as my 1st choice, that, I let it go. Went ahead and got the spring lilac and the summer green. MIne wasn't even shipped till MOn and I ordered on the 21st can't understand other people getting theirs so fast, but, I live in Tx, so, it usually takes 2 weeks for me to get anything from the Q.

Valued Contributor

I ordered two, in the lime & yellow. Thank you to the poster who talked about these a week or so ago!

I LOVE 3/4 sleeve jackets and was happy to find a jeans style that was not in denim! I will wear these with jeans and don't want the denim suit look.

I had to order 2 different sizes as I just couldn't get a good read from the measurements. Had to take the larger size which was the lime, and the color I wanted mose anyway. My jackety is in the washer & dryer as we speak.... trying to shrint it a half size!! The reviews said they get softer with washing, so I'm going to wash it several times before I get spring fever.

I find that lime green is a surprising "neutral" for me. I love strong clean colors, and so many look really fresh with lime green. About 10 years ago DH brought a pair of true clear peridot (2ct each) leverback earrings back from a trip to the Far East I wondered what the heck I'd ever wear them with. That was one year before lime green became a standard color in clothes. I'm so ready for this jacket!

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine too!!! Thanks for the poster who alerted us to these jackets. I got the dark indigo and the white and they just arrived yesterday. I had previously ordered another D & C denim jacket that was just okay -- not thrilled with it. I returned that one and I am glad I did as these are so much better.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} They are very wonderful, aren't they??

Glad you got them and love them. Enjoy!