Respected Contributor

My Christmas Outfit! what’s Yours?

Was very pleased to receive all my fashion items from Q needed to wear today- but - both DH and I received matching sweaters from Santa this morning complete with bells, tinsel, sequins - so there you go.  They are vibrant green, red, yellow with gold bells!

We were all woken by grandson at 6.30  a.m.  then all 12  of us in our Santa new p.j’s opened our new sweaters, with instructions to be worn for dinner later!  Yo-Ho-Ho.  Hope everyone has a good day.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Christmas Outfit! what’s Yours?

My pj's. Not going anywhere today. Yesterday was our time together with family.

Esteemed Contributor

PJs for me too!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich Old soft comfy jeans, soft old comfy sweater, and a pair of my new Bombas socks. My sis gave me a 4 pack and I love them.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

My pj's. Not going anywhere today. Yesterday was our time together with family.

@AmericanBulldogMom   There seems to be a few of us who stayed in pjs. It's 4:30 here and I just showered and dressed. Not going anywhere, but just feels better bring clean & fresh.

Honored Contributor

I didn't go "Christmas" this year.  I decided on a salmon colored sweater and coordinating wide leg plaid pants.  It was going to be my Thanksgiving outfit, I wore something else and pushed it out to Christmas.  Last night, I wore my DG2 gray jeans, they have sequin tuxedo stripe and I wore a gray sweater with them.  

Honored Contributor

PJs. I had a lot to get done today around the house but I'm sick i bed today. Ugh 🤢🛌
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Went to Mass at noon ... black pants from Coldwater Creek, red sweater from LandsEnd, black suede shoes from QVC/White Mountain. Dennis Basso black faux fur jacket.

Stopped for knish/bagels/jelly donuts after Mass.

Changed into “home clothes.” Put supper in slow cooker. Will eat about 7pm.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Hope you are up and at 'em soon.  Take good care of yourself and hope you recover to enjoy the rest of the holiday!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Sorry you are sick- we have one member of family feeling unwell too.  Get better soon - I can fedex you my sweater to cheer you up (then I don’t  have to wear it) lol not really it does brighten me up to say the least!