Honored Contributor

Re: My Christmas Outfit! what’s Yours?

@dulwich wrote:

Was very pleased to receive all my fashion items from Q needed to wear today- but - both DH and I received matching sweaters from Santa this morning complete with bells, tinsel, sequins - so there you go.  They are vibrant green, red, yellow with gold bells!

We were all woken by grandson at 6.30  a.m.  then all 12  of us in our Santa new p.j’s opened our new sweaters, with instructions to be worn for dinner later!  Yo-Ho-Ho.  Hope everyone has a good day.

@dulwich That sounds TOO CUTE!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in black jeans, a striped tee, and navy blue ribbon!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jannabelle. I love my sets of Cuddl Duds PJs purchased last year at Kohls. In my city people would have shown up at Walgreen's in them. Glad you didnt. A young woman was wearing fleece PJs and slippers at the public library the other day. 👎
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@Jannabelle. I love my sets of Cuddl Duds PJs purchased last year at Kohls. In my city people would have shown up at Walgreen's in them. Glad you didnt. A young woman was wearing fleece PJs and slippers at the public library the other day. 👎

Yep, I saw a 10 -12  yr old walking around Target in a fleece pajama gram looking outfit  ! Was at a hotel  in NJ a few yrs ago in Dec and an entire family , children, Mother and GrandMother all at the hotel breakfast bar wearing their Pajama gram  one piece outfits ! My 80 yr old Mother didn't know what to make of it !

Honored Contributor

Black fleece leggings, t-shirt and lightweight pale blue hoodie.

I binge watched Man in the High Castle all afternoon, reclining on the couch.

Ahhhhhhhh

Honored Contributor

I was oh so fancy-- first, I had on a sweatshirt and pants.   I late switched to my p.j.s!  Why not be comfortable?  We weren't going any place.  We had only "visits" by phone.  So, I knew I was safe to be garbed this way! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin