Honored Contributor

Re: My Choice to Host ""Fashion Police"" Is....

On 9/13/2014 Goldengate8361 said: Not at all! I can't see him doing it at all! My vote is for Kathy Griffin.

Kathy is funny but how is she connected to fashion? When I think of her fashion, meh...not much. Sorry.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/13/2014 busygirl said:

Not a fan of Kathy Griffin at all. Foul mouth but not a Joan Rivers at all.

I was thinking the same thing. You said it succinctly.

Super Contributor

I think Guiliana Rancic could be a good host. Her humor is similar to Joan's. She has a great personality and quick wit too. Just as long as it's not Kelly Osborne!!!
Trusted Contributor

Absolutely Kathy Griffin, not that anyone could replace Joan but Kathy could do it
Super Contributor

Definitely not Isaac. He's not outrageous or raunchy enough. Actually I think the show should end. Another type of weekly fashion review show, sure, but Fashion Police is just too tied to JR.

Honored Contributor

I think they will probably need to change the format. No one can replace Joan and as far as saying it's cruel when she has only been dead a week. You can bet your bottom dollar E has been thinking of a replacement for a while, even before her procedure. Bidness is bidness. I love Joan but I am not naive enough to think E is not mulling over the future of FP.

Trusted Contributor

I feel Clinton is perfect. He is in the fashion business, spent years on WNTW, is funny and can be sarcastic, funny & critical all at the same time. He is always quick with the remarks and humor. I'm signed up on his Facebook page and the thing thats he writes about, especially bad choices in fashion, are hysterical. He is perfect for the job plus fashion is his background. The only problem I see is that he lives on the East coast and has The Chew every day.
Super Contributor

Joan is barely gone, there can be no replacement yet.
Frequent Contributor

He's a little too spastic and all over the place. Watching him gives me anxiety.

Respected Contributor

No doubt Griffin's angling for the gig, but I can't stand her.

Joan was funny; Griffin's a pig.

What worries you masters you.