Honored Contributor

Re: My Choice to Host ""Fashion Police"" Is....

I do like the idea of Carson Kressley or RuPaul. Or both.

Or maybe the entire Fab Five (I recently saw replays of the QESG series, and those guys are hilarious!). It has to be some one with fashion sense plus w1ked humor.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Knitgirly said:

I have been a Joan ranger for a long time (would not miss a salute)! Her death has me very depressed...

Not that Joan could ever be replaced, she was one of a kind.

That said, life goes on... and this thread makes me happy.

No Isaac- but I like several of the other suggestions... Kathy griffin, Clinton Kelly (how about both Clinton and Stacey together again??? Might work!

How about Wendy Williams?

RIP Joan- Luv ya forevaH-

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of Clinton Kelly. He may be too busy with the Chew which is on daily. Fashion Police is filmed in LA and The Chew is filmed in NYC.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/13/2014 lolakimono said:

I like Stacy London.

Gwen Stefani would have been good, but she's booked with her new show.

Carson is my #2 vote.

Carson is a good idea too!

Regular Contributor

RuPaul for sure.

Regular Contributor

On 9/13/2014 I am still oxox said:

Chelsley Handler - she is as outspoken as Joan was and I am sure she would shock Gulianna and Kelley

Yes. I think that could work. Or has anyone thought of Kelly Osborne's mom? That might be a really nice addition. But could she have Joan's wit and tongue? Oh and I didn't read the whole thread. I actually just got on here real quick to see whats going on-going out real quick. I think I might be a little addicted to this site because I love checking in everyday to see what's going on. Oh well its all good. There are worse things to be addicted to! Lol.
Honored Contributor

BOTH STACY LONDON AND MINNIE DRIVER HAVE THE FASHION SENSE, BUT THEY ARE NOT FUNNY ENOUGH, OR EDGY AND RISKY ENOUGH. CHELSEA HANDLER COULD DEFINITELY CRACK SOME GREAT JOKES, BUT SOMEHOW, SHE JUST DOES NOT FIT. SHARON OSBORN HAS THE FASHION SENSE AND CAN CARRY A SHOW, BUT SHE CAN NOT STAND UP TO JOAN'S SENSE OF HUMOR. SARAH SILVERMAN HAS THE HUMOR TO HOLD UP THE SHOW, BUT SHE HERSELF, PUTS HER FASHION SENSE DOWN. I DO NOT KNOW IF MELISSA IS FUNNY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD HER TRY TO BE FUNNY. SHE COULD BE HOLDING IT IN, BUT WE JUST DO NOT KNOW IF SHE HAS THE EDGE. I DO NOT THINK CLINTON KELLY IS RIGHT FOR THE PART. WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TURN ON THE TRASHY, WHEN THE TRASHY IS NEEDED. NO WIMPS HERE, OR IT WON'T WORK.

Honored Contributor

Rachel Zoe would be another choice.

Super Contributor

On 9/13/2014 lolakimono said:

Rachel Zoe would be another choice.

Good choice, Lola

Frequent Contributor

On 9/13/2014 culebra said:

Joan has years on the red carpet and has fashion credentials. What credentials does Kathy Griffin have.

Kathy might actually know who some of the stars are.

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Mindy D said:

BOTH STACY LONDON AND MINNIE DRIVER HAVE THE FASHION SENSE, BUT THEY ARE NOT FUNNY ENOUGH, OR EDGY AND RISKY ENOUGH. CHELSEA HANDLER COULD DEFINITELY CRACK SOME GREAT JOKES, BUT SOMEHOW, SHE JUST DOES NOT FIT. SHARON OSBORN HAS THE FASHION SENSE AND CAN CARRY A SHOW, BUT SHE CAN NOT STAND UP TO JOAN'S SENSE OF HUMOR. SARAH SILVERMAN HAS THE HUMOR TO HOLD UP THE SHOW, BUT SHE HERSELF, PUTS HER FASHION SENSE DOWN. I DO NOT KNOW IF MELISSA IS FUNNY. I HAVE NEVER HEARD HER TRY TO BE FUNNY. SHE COULD BE HOLDING IT IN, BUT WE JUST DO NOT KNOW IF SHE HAS THE EDGE. I DO NOT THINK CLINTON KELLY IS RIGHT FOR THE PART. WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TURN ON THE TRASHY, WHEN THE TRASHY IS NEEDED. NO WIMPS HERE, OR IT WON'T WORK.

Is there a reason you are posting in bold and all caps, we are neither deaf nor blind, its very annoying

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.