Super Contributor

Re: My Choice to Host ""Fashion Police"" Is....

Yes, good choice!

Honored Contributor

Joan cannot be replaced. Life does go on, but this show is done for me.
Trusted Contributor

There needs to be a spinoff of Queen Joan's Fashion Police. Of course she will never be replaced, and Joan Rangers must march on. Melissa will probably continue producing. Joan did a show with Rupaul, so did Kelly. RUPAUL
Contributor

No one can replace Joan, but I agree perfect choice, I would watch for sure
Trusted Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Goldengate8361 said: Not at all! I can't see him doing it at all! My vote is for Kathy Griffin.

I vote for Kathy Griffin, too. I think she would carry on the tone of the show better than anyone.

I think Isaac would be good, but it would be a different show. I don't see him going for the jugular the way Kathy would.

Respected Contributor

Joy Behar or Rhonda Shear.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}. I can't watch him on the Q, and I certainly would not watch him on Fashion Police. I like Sam Saboura who is a guest on Shophq. He is funny and very likable- much more than Isaac.

Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 vaccinia said:
On 9/13/2014 Goldengate8361 said: Not at all! I can't see him doing it at all! My vote is for Kathy Griffin.

I vote for Kathy Griffin, too. I think she would carry on the tone of the show better than anyone.

I think Isaac would be good, but it would be a different show. I don't see him going for the jugular the way Kathy would.

I agree with you that Isaac is gentler.

Since NO ONE can ever replace Joan and her style - my suggestion is that Isaac become the host and someone more "acid" can be a "side kick".

Honored Contributor

Chelsley Handler - she is as outspoken as Joan was and I am sure she would shock Gulianna and Kelley

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Kathy Griffin