Trusted Contributor

Re: My Barefoot Dreams TSV arrived in record time...

Mine has shipped and expected date of arrival is 6/2. @faeriemoon, Glad you are pleased with it. You got yours in record time!!! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon I think it is called Sand Dune, so you got it! ha!

Honored Contributor

Let me just clarify one point.  I wanted it to be roomy (not the way the hosts were wearing it.)  IMO, the way mine fits is probably the way most of you want it to fit.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Let me just clarify one point.  I wanted it to be roomy (not the way the hosts were wearing it.)  IMO, the way mine fits is probably the way most of you want it to fit.

My turquoise TSV arrived a short time ago.  The color is pretty and quite out of the box for me. (I wear black A LOT)  I have a slight build and I'm 5'2" (I've shrunk from 5'4") so went with XS.  I like my sweaters roomy and this is a good fit. It's a keeper. I will watch for "as is" returns.

Honored Contributor

Well, mine all just went to Backorder, so now I don't know when they will be here. They were supposed to be here on Tuesday. Smiley Sad   I ordered before the day of the TSV. Happy many of you have gotten yours, but it will be a little bit of a wait for me. Smiley Sad

The poncho did ship out of Pennsylvania, so I will get that before the ones I ordered a few days before.

Bummer.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Don't you just love when that happens?! Meanwhile I exchanged a pair of jeans on clearance and we're working on a month now?! The jeans were definitely already in stock so I don't understand this at all

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped the 25th but hasn't moved from CA.  The matching tank is still in "preparing".  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

(Nudge nudge new shoes?)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Don't you just love when that happens?! Meanwhile I exchanged a pair of jeans on clearance and we're working on a month now?! The jeans were definitely already in stock so I don't understand this at all

I have always been frustrated with Q exchanges mostly because they can't do them in a timely fashion, and the item you want sells out before they can manage to make the exchange.  Of course the other option is to return and simply re-buy, but they you lose on the shipping.  (Maybe that's why they make it so inconvenient.)

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite My apologies for not responding!!  Somehow I missed your post. Smiley Sad  I did not pay for upgraded shipping, and my orders never arrive this quickly.  It was a fluke (a happy fluke)!

I hate that "we are preparing your order" message.  I'm convinced that means "we are knitting your sweater."  LOL