Honored Contributor

My Barefoot Dreams TSV arrived in record time...

... and I have to say, I love it!!  Great color; got the taupe but was worried it would look too dark and fall-ish.  It does not.  Love the drape of the fabric and the weight is perfect for this time of year.  Also, glad I ordered according to the BFD chart.  I almost didn't because of the swing style; but the fit is perfect based on their chart.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Barefoot Dreams TSV arrived in record time...

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

... and I have to say, I love it!!  Great color; got the taupe but was worried it would look too dark and fallishh.  It does not.  Love the drape of the fabric and the weight is perfect for this time of year.  Also, glad I ordered according to theBFDD chart.  I almost didn't because of the swing style; but the fit is perfect based on their chart.

Glad to hear it is a winner for you!  Now please tell me your secret to getting orders shipped out so fast.  Mine shows it stuck on "we are preparing your order" which in my experience is 2wks before it ships out with a sorry for the delay email.  

Did you upgrade your shipping and pay extra?

Or perhaps it's based on how close you live to the warehouse?  

I can't wait to get mine!!  ordered blue and turq/green.

Honored Contributor

It must not have been routed through New Jersey. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I loved this and almost ordered EXCEPT for the hood. I have one other BFD with a hood that I never use.

I was so disappointed when I saw this TSV had a hood.

Honored Contributor

So happy to read that you @faeriemoon are happy with your selection. Mine should be showing up any day now. I purchased in the lightest color and also the taupe. This will be the first BD I have ordered that is such small/fine ribbing. Eager to see how it fits me.

Super Contributor

Wonderful that you got your sweater !  Mine is still in process. I also ordered according to the BFD chart. Was so confused with what size to order.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon How does it fit across the bust area?  I hate when I have a cardigan w/o buttons that keeps falling off the bust to the side and won't stay closed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 The bust area is the reason I didn't go against the BF size chart.  It's just right.  It goes beyond the middle so I can wrap the sweater in front.  I am someone who never likes things that are skimpy so I always err on the size of larger.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I hope you like it as much as I like mine.  I was deciding between the Taupe and the Dune and waited so long to order only the Taupe was left.  I was leaning toward that color anyway and I wasn't disappointed.  But I did love the Dune.

I know I keep saying Dune but I don't actually remember if it was Dune or Sand or something else. LOL  But you know what I mean.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@rms1954 The bust area is the reason I didn't go against the BF size chart.  It's just right.  It goes beyond the middle so I can wrap the sweater in front.  I am someone who never likes things that are skimpy so I always err on the size of larger.

Thank you ... that's promising.