Trusted Contributor

Re: My Barefoot Dreams TSV arrived in record time...

[ Edited ]

Mine still says preparing your order and I am eagerly looking forward to receiving it.  I do have two other Barefoot Dreams sweaters and I love them.  They are great for colder weather and I wore both a lot during this past winter.  They wash very nicely too.  Hope I like this one as much.  I think the two sweaters were a TSV a while back.

ETA:  Wish I had the sweater today.  It is freezing here.  44 degrees and very wet.  

Honored Contributor

Well, only 24 hours later and they are back to processing my order. Really strange how they flip-flop from processing to backorder, back to processing. But my TSVs still show that they will arrive June 2. We'll see!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Don't you just love when that happens?! Meanwhile I exchanged a pair of jeans on clearance and we're working on a month now?! The jeans were definitely already in stock so I don't understand this at all

I have always been frustrated with Q exchanges mostly because they can't do them in a timely fashion, and the item you want sells out before they can manage to make the exchange.  Of course the other option is to return and simply re-buy, but they you lose on the shipping.  (Maybe that's why they make it so inconvenient.)

@faeriemoon 

this was the first time I'd exchanged something! (to the Q) Couldn't resist cuz the jeans were so flattering on (just too big)

They taught me! Lol

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@tsavorite My apologies for not responding!!  Somehow I missed your post. Smiley Sad  I did not pay for upgraded shipping, and my orders never arrive this quickly.  It was a fluke (a happy fluke)!

I hate that "we are preparing your order" message.  I'm convinced that means "we are knitting your sweater."  LOL

LOL Yes I am thinking they are knitting both of mine!  No change on it today and with the holiday weekend here I don't expect it to ship for another week!  That seems to be my normal with Q.