Honored Contributor

Did I mention that I love the LOGO pants?

I bought my first pair in March - the 8th pair arrived yesterday.   

I've been getting them from the AS IS or lunchtime  / primetime specials.

Two pairs are white twill - the rest of them are some sort of dark / medium / or striped denim.  Three pairs of the pin stripes

The fit is just perfect and the fabric really comfortable.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Straight Leg Pinstriped - A347705"As Is" LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Straight Leg Black Jea - A374848LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slim-Leg Twill Pants w/ - A300753

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Skinny Leg High - A309792

Honored Contributor

Re: My 8th Pair of LOGO Pants

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Did I mention that I love the LOGO pants?

I bought my first pair in March - the 8th pair arrived yesterday.   

I've been getting them from the AS IS or lunchtime  / primetime specials.

Two pairs are white twill - the rest of them are some sort of dark / medium / or striped denim.  Three pairs of the pin stripes

The fit is just perfect and the fabric really comfortable.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Straight Leg Pinstriped - A347705"As Is" LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Straight Leg Black Jea - A374848LOGO by Lori Goldstein Slim-Leg Twill Pants w/ - A300753

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Regular Skinny Leg High - A309792

I got one pair of the pinstripes on a special, and I really like them.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   I've done the same thing with buying Logo pants, bargain prices.  I love Logo twills with Rayon because animal fur absolutely will not stick to it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I Love them too!!!!  Especially her jeans

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA When I like a style and it's a fit for me, I do buy multiples.   The last year I was in love with a particular Chico's jean, I had 5 pair of the same jean in 4 different colors, 2 in my favorite dark wash. Good thing because right after their fabric quality declined and jeans went skinny, neither good for me.

That's why I do believe the hosts who say they have so many items in multiples -  they need to dress for a very public life as well as their private lives and they earn decent salaries.  With all that product nearby, I do believe many women in similar circumstances would own plenty of multiples.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of her Loden twills that I picked up for about 20 bucks and they're really nice. My husband always comments how good my butt looks in them! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

There are a few Logo items on todays LTS.   Prices are great!!

Esteemed Contributor

You must have found a winner.  It is out of this world when a pant fits perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

It’s great to find a pair of pants you love! Enjoy! 

I don’t own any Logo, but I definitely buy pants in multiples when I find a pair I like. Finding pants that fit is always tough for me. I usually have to get my pants altered in the waist for a good fit.